Actually everyone will be resurrected whether they believe in Him or not. The resurrection is universal.
Where you end up after the resurrection though is up to you.
To bad so many on this forum write the Gospel off as a myth

The Lord almighty has risen, and has proven to all, that when you believe in Him, you will live.

Another interesting thing, time itself is engineered by the Lord, as it goes on. What do you think of that?

Seems to me they took a festival of the coming Spring, regeneration etc, and then pasted their religion on top of it.

Seems to me they took a festival of the coming Spring, regeneration etc, and then pasted their religion on top of it.
Certain elements in every religion are overlapping. Certain traditions were retained from previous beliefs. Is there any problem with that?
Is this a pissing contest again?

The Lord almighty has risen, and has proven to all, that when you believe in Him, you will live.

Another interesting thing, time itself is engineered by the Lord, as it goes on. What do you think of that?
. Time is only relevant to us who are in the current condition for which we currently live in. I long for the day when time is of no value to me anymore. Praise be unto him who holds the keys to time in his one hand, and holds the keys to life in his other. Praise be unto him who is most merciful on high, and is all forgiving, for he is truly our saviour and our King. He has risen... Amen. Happy Easter.

The celebration of the beginning of a 2000 year old ghost story. My grandparents used to tell me ghost stories to scare me. It worked then. It doesn't work now!

That crock of shit was one of many. Back in the day every third man in N. Africa and the middle east claimed to be the son of god and half of them were named Jesus, or as I like to call them, Hey Zeus!

Actually everyone will be resurrected whether they believe in Him or not. The resurrection is universal.
So if we don't buy your religion we'll end up where?

What about Jew Mormons and Muslims? They believe their religions are the real deal just like you believe in yours.

What about Jew Mormons and Muslims? They believe their religions are the real deal just like you believe in yours.
This is Easter, His day, not anyone else's. The others have their own days, hooray them at that time, that is if you have a logic to do so. Lucky us Christians, we have logic on our side, which others don't. Others don't even get as far as understanding the Holly Trinity.

This is Easter, His day, not anyone else's. The others have their own days, hooray them at that time, that is if you have a logic to do so. Luck us Cristian's, we have logic on our side, which others don't. Others don't even get as far as understanding the Holly Trinity.
That's what they say about you

This is Easter, His day, not anyone else's. The others have their own days, hooray them at that time, that is if you have a logic to do so. Lucky us Christians, we have logic on our side, which others don't. Others don't even get as far as understanding the Holly Trinity.

Well, there are only two Easters a year, yep, only two days he came back to life, and yeah, only two days he was born too.

So the Orthodox people aren't celebrating Easter today, well, well.....

Well, there are only two Easters a year, yep, only two days he came back to life, and yeah, only two days he was born too.

True! Our Easter isn't this week.

What? So you are jelos that your religion has only one holiday but we have more? I have a solution for you. Join Christianity and become a Christian. You will enjoy it.

What? So you are jelos that your religion has only one holiday but we have more? I have a solution for you. Join Christianity and become a Christian. You will enjoy it.
That's why I joined. The holidays

True! Our Easter isn't this week.
The orthodox Easter should be celebrated too, and it is the same story and same symbol and same Christ. In fact, the orthodox celebrations are dressed even prettier, I think, than the western ones. Calendars change and come and go, the Lors Jesus Christ stays.

Also, don't forget, that Easter is the day of renewal and fertility. New eggs give new chicken, and new seeds give new harvest. You begin to see the girls with deeper cleavage, and the boobs curve ahead stronger. In fact, the prettier and curvier your girl is, the better her land will yield at harvest time.

Forum List

Back