Happy Death Of America Day

The question is, how much more will Americans take and let this tyranny walk all over us?
I think we're about to find out in short order

I don't see them putting up much of a fight. In just one example, I am usually the only one not wearing a mask when I go to the store. They won't even fight a mask mandate. And it is a simple as not wearing one.

Right now wearing a mask is very good, tactically speaking. I encourage everyone to wear masks that are non descript. Remember, the chinese overlords have cameras everywhere.

The question is, how much more will Americans take and let this tyranny walk all over us?

I don't see them putting up much of a fight. In just one example, I am usually the only one not wearing a mask when I go to the store. They won't even fight a mask mandate. And it is a simple as not wearing one.
They're not desperate yet ....."build back better /you'll own nothing and like it" soon

I think this says it all and where we are at now:

“There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution”
Aldous Huxley
That was 90 years ago. I guess his timeline is a little off. No drugs like that anywhere or Trump would've been slipping it in our water supply.

But hey, flying cars will get here someday so my Huxley's prediction will come true in a century or two.

He was talking about the future, not the current timeline he was in. Do you not know what pharmacological methods are?

Not to mention he taught French to George Orwell and his grandfather was a vocal proponent of evolution. And even the band the Doors named their band after his book called The Doors of Perception.

He was able to make these predictions because he understood that mass control is the most studied science of the world’s wealthiest and powerful people. He also understood human nature and the nature of government.

Today, over 40 million Americans regularly take antidepressants, a testament to the omnipresence of the pharmacological state.
He said in a generation or so.

antidepressants don’t make people love servitude or alter perceptions. Alcohol and marijuana alter perceptions. Antidepressants don’t.
Antidepressants have been known to give people suicidal thoughts ...and they've followed through
They used to throw in feeling violent towards others ....even in the tv commercials

What do mass shooters have in common? Most were on ssri's

Right now wearing a mask is very good, tactically speaking. I encourage everyone to wear masks that are non descript. Remember, the chinese overlords have cameras everywhere.

I have never thought of it that way.lol! You are right though, there are cameras everywhere. My problem is many are being forced to wear a mask. I have no problem with people wearing or not wearing one. My problem is when it is forced. I like breathing in air without breathing my own carbon dioxide back in.

Whatever happens after today won't be American.

Call it whatever you want, but not that.

Outright and obvious electoral fraud has been gaslighted, pro forma appeals to authority for redress of legitimate and documented grievances rejected, and civil disobedience has been criminalized to the point of terrorism, by those would-be overlords who seized power because they could, and got away with it, with the mantra of "By Any Mean Necessary". Liberty, black-letter law, and any pretense of political freedom be damned, and Devil take the hindmost.

Your postulant political pretenders have paid only lip service to legitimacy, pretending that having someone in the score booth dial up the points on the scoreboard is the same thing as having won the game on the field. All the rulebooks, referees, and officials, have been too weak, wobbling, and quisling to step in and do their jobs, to undo such slithering duplicity and obvious theft, of an election, and an entire nation, in plain sight.

They have, rather, joined hands with it, welcomed it, and done everything in their power to usher it in, at every level of the process, and at every turn in the road.

There are and must be irrevocable consequences to those acts and deeds.

There is therefore, and imminently, no more rule of law in this country, and no more social contract between governed and the current sham of a government. It is one thing to ask for, and receive a majority, or even a plurality, of consent of the governed, and proceed to rule.

It is another thing entirely to fill out the ballots of imaginary people, by the million, and manufacture imaginary consent on a nationwide scale, and then act as though that consent was ever given. It has not been any such thing.

You woke up this morning covered by the tattered shreds of liberty once secured by your forefathers.

You are about to be governed by a tyranny more monstrous than anything conceived of or delivered by any king of England ever was upon this land.

The only answer to such will not be stern letters, sharp protests, snowball fights on sentries, or panty raids on the Halls Of Fraud.
Snips
Read it all
He's Angwy
Don't blame him

Hang on patriots and normies ...its gonna get ugly .....shortly
Don't worry about the macro ....although I like the sound of a United States of Texas ...Word!...
local local local baby

It’s the mawkish sentimentality I can’t stand.

These people aren’t democrats, or even liberals. In the true sense of the word.

Whatever happens after today won't be American.

Call it whatever you want, but not that.

Outright and obvious electoral fraud has been gaslighted, pro forma appeals to authority for redress of legitimate and documented grievances rejected, and civil disobedience has been criminalized to the point of terrorism, by those would-be overlords who seized power because they could, and got away with it, with the mantra of "By Any Mean Necessary". Liberty, black-letter law, and any pretense of political freedom be damned, and Devil take the hindmost.

Your postulant political pretenders have paid only lip service to legitimacy, pretending that having someone in the score booth dial up the points on the scoreboard is the same thing as having won the game on the field. All the rulebooks, referees, and officials, have been too weak, wobbling, and quisling to step in and do their jobs, to undo such slithering duplicity and obvious theft, of an election, and an entire nation, in plain sight.

They have, rather, joined hands with it, welcomed it, and done everything in their power to usher it in, at every level of the process, and at every turn in the road.

There are and must be irrevocable consequences to those acts and deeds.

There is therefore, and imminently, no more rule of law in this country, and no more social contract between governed and the current sham of a government. It is one thing to ask for, and receive a majority, or even a plurality, of consent of the governed, and proceed to rule.

It is another thing entirely to fill out the ballots of imaginary people, by the million, and manufacture imaginary consent on a nationwide scale, and then act as though that consent was ever given. It has not been any such thing.

You woke up this morning covered by the tattered shreds of liberty once secured by your forefathers.

You are about to be governed by a tyranny more monstrous than anything conceived of or delivered by any king of England ever was upon this land.

The only answer to such will not be stern letters, sharp protests, snowball fights on sentries, or panty raids on the Halls Of Fraud.
Snips
Read it all
He's Angwy
Don't blame him

Hang on patriots and normies ...its gonna get ugly .....shortly
Don't worry about the macro ....although I like the sound of a United States of Texas ...Word!...
local local local baby
Another QAnut making baseless claims of fraud.
What are you talking about ?
I was never a q follower ....said it long before moronic leftists like you even knew what an anon was

Pfft go somewhere else and be a useful idiot...

All Trumpers are QAnuts.

Does this look like someone you know?View attachment 446267

This guy is a environmental lib-----------he was on video trying to cause trouble when other protestors were telling him to chill out and to stop disrespecting the house.........like he was failing to instigate, you'd hear a catcall but he had no purpose........

He really didn't do anything-----but they are supposedly treating him like enemy #1 which is bizarre.

Last edited:
He's a Bernie bro ,a vegan , and lives with his mom! He only wanted to bring positive energy to the panty raid ...I mean wayciss insuwwection!
Go away now useful idiot
Shaman Q is a QAnut Trump supporter.
Sharman is a crazy lib who attended multiple riots---------or maybe not...He may be just an instigator.
He’s clearly QAnon. Doesn’t sound like a liberal to me.

He has been widely seen at rallies supporting Trump. I may be missing something but I can’t find anything to suggest that he is anything but QAnon.

I have never thought of it that way.lol! You are right though, there are cameras everywhere. My problem is many are being forced to wear a mask. I have no problem with people wearing or not wearing one. My problem is when it is forced. I like breathing in air without breathing my own carbon dioxide back in.

Me too, but operational security, and tactical considerations take precedence.

He's a Bernie bro ,a vegan , and lives with his mom! He only wanted to bring positive energy to the panty raid ...I mean wayciss insuwwection!
Go away now useful idiot
Shaman Q is a QAnut Trump supporter.
Sharman is a crazy lib who attended multiple riots---------or maybe not...He may be just an instigator.
He’s clearly QAnon. Doesn’t sound like a liberal to me.

He has been widely seen at rallies supporting Trump. I may be missing something but I can’t find anything to suggest that he is anything but QAnon.
He attends BLM riots as well----------and he was seen pushing environmental nonsense hence the viking gitup

This said---he gets booted from the military, has money to travel and post videos, has no cash flow shortages----yet he doesn't have a job that anyone can talk about. So where is his money coming from?

It looks like the only function Joe Biden will have, is to undo everything Trump has accomplished.

He’s still capable of signing executive orders, if nothing else.

And there is nothing else. :26:

It looks like the only function Joe Biden will have, is to undo everything Trump has accomplished.

He pretty much did all that whilst drinking his Ovaltine last night. Rebuilding the nation will take longer.

He pretty much did all that whilst drinking his Ovaltine last night. Rebuilding the nation will take longer.

Get Trump back for that.

Hey, guess what? You're still not American. Go enjoy your new independence and STFU.

I used to console myself with a little mantra about how Reagan came after Carter, and Trump came after Obama. But the rules of the game have changed, and there's meant to be no "after" the Democrats in America again. This is something I notice as well, how butch Republicans get when they actually get what they wanted-losing. As soon as the coin drops that they are in their rightful inferior place, when they happily assume their position as losing looser looooooosers in looooserville, they somehow find their inner warriors. Don't put your faith in these men and women. Conservatives are usually right in their pessimism about human nature, but I really hope we are wrong about the way the winds seem to be blowing for the Western world.

The Trump impeachment was the revenge of the political establishment. "The real purpose of the congressional impeachment vote, the draining of corporate cash, and even the purging of Trump supporters on social media is for the establishment to drive home the point to the American people to never dare challenge them again."

Forum List

Back