Happy Black History Month

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Anyone planning or doing anything special for Black History Month?

I will wait for White History Month since I am not black. Does anyone know when that is?

I will wait for White History Month since I am not black. Does anyone know when that is?

NO idea.

Dont' know what month Hispanic, Greek, Irish, German, French, Native American, or Oriental are celebrated either.

Wonder if Obama will use an EO to create Moslem History month before he leaves office?

Blacks vs Mexicans.

Apparently Mexicans won.

Neither one can punch worth a shit. The Mexican can wrestle a bit but they wouldn't let him finish the black guy by beating him down on the ground.

Blacks vs Mexicans.

Apparently Mexicans won.

Neither one can punch worth a shit. The Mexican can wrestle a bit but they wouldn't let him finish the black guy by beating him down on the ground.

A friendly fight, n o foul. Man I remember seeing a lot of these kinds of things growing up. Now everybody has to run for a lawyer if it's a white guy involved.

Never underestimate the fury of an enraged fat person. They are always good for at least 60 seconds of ass kicking rage, then collapse from exhaustion.

That is plenty of time for real damage to be done, lol.

That girl never should have gotten that door opened up again, roflmao.

201502_1702_eadfe_sm.jpg

Bam! Brawl at the food stamp office!!

See that is what happens when the dude in the black T-shirts shows up with all his babies Mommies at once - instant Spandex Sumo wrestling!

I actually credit the guy. He's in there amongst them crazy bitches trying to calm it and getting hit and he keeps his cool the whole time.

I suggest everyone, just for the month adopt one of those bastardized racist 'un-white' names that blacks create in the name of their racism.
Try a mixture of two normal names, like 'roshawn'.
Or take a traditional name and spell it based on its phonetically pronounced misinterpretation. Like how 'marquis' becomes 'markwees'.
When my wife taught school in a black high school, her students gave her an honorary black name for February. Loquita Jenkins.

Forum List

Back