Happy Birthday T!! :D

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
That's right, I just noticed that my man (or woman) is turning seventy years old today!! :D So, I had this really cool idea. Since it's way too late now, tomorrow starting at seven pm et I figured that I would throw him (or her) a virtual birthday party and since I'm an oldies fanatic myself (although I'm only thirty-one and nearly thirty-two) it'll be with a bunch of oldies (but goodies) music. From the fifties all the way into the eighties. :cool: So let me be the first to wish TeeDub a VERY happy birthday!!! :D After all seventy is a pretty big birthday. ;)

70th-birthday-15.gif

What's with the (or her)?

Because I don't know their gender. Anyways, I think that this will be a party that even you will like,.. I mean who doesn't like oldies music? That was back in the day before music sucked. I mean you don't have to participate, but all it will be is a bunch of good music. :)

That's right, I just noticed that my man (or woman) is turning seventy years old today!! :D So, I had this really cool idea. Since it's way too late now, tomorrow starting at seven pm et I figured that I would throw him (or her) a virtual birthday party and since I'm an oldies fanatic myself (although I'm only thirty-one and nearly thirty-two) it'll be with a bunch of oldies (but goodies) music. From the fifties all the way into the eighties. :cool: So let me be the first to wish TeeDub a VERY happy birthday!!! :D After all seventy is a pretty big birthday. ;)

View attachment 561993

Oops, I just found out they're seventy-one now not seventy. Sorry TeeDub, here you go buddy. :)

istockphoto-1017133040-1024x1024.jpg

Oops, I just found out they're seventy-one now not seventy. Sorry TeeDub, here you go buddy. :)

View attachment 562229
OMG!!!! How did you find out? 71 is depressing, I never thought I would see 35, so I guess I'm lucky. Being this old does have some advantages though. I've seen many strange things and people over the years. Born in Chicago, played in a rock and roll band for the majority of the stoner '70's, that was really strange, but a great time for music. At the same time I was driving race cars, from drag racing alcohol funny cars to road racing formula cars. Met some amazing people thru music, Chaka Khan, Ted Nugent, Tommy Shaw, and Robin Zander to name a few. I went to college with Jim and John Belushi, they were interesting to say the least. One big mistake I made was becoming a member of the Young Democrats of Chicago, yes I saw the stealing of votes and how the dead really do vote every election. After a few years I came to my senses and did the switch to the Republican Party. Thank you so much, you made my day and I needed that after the Bears crushing loss last night. Thanks again Doc's Wife, you put a smile on my face!

Forum List

Back