Happy Birthday, Michelle! From the Trump Administration

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2020-1-17_20-51-13.jpeg

American school kids rejoice you’re an asterisk in history.

'Just how vile is our president?': The Trump administration wishes Michelle Obama a happy birthday in the best way possible

Vile? I would have told her I hope she's enjoying the new jockstrap Barack bought her for her birthday.

:21:

Nothing allowing our kids to be overweight & unhealthy as Trump subjects them to a more difficult future.

Give them unhealthy food as you make therm drink more polluted water & breathe dirtier air as you gut food stamps & healthcare & education.

But tell us about abortions. You assfucks really hate your children.

Nothing allowing our kids to be overweight & unhealthy as Trump subjects them to a more difficult future.

Give them unhealthy food as you make therm drink more polluted water & breathe dirtier air as you gut food stamps & healthcare & education.

i think the parents are more responsible for their kids being overweight than trump...

Even those Americans who decline to admire the former First Lady wish her a very Happy Birthday.

i think the parents are more responsible for their kids being overweight than trump...
Trump just added to that. Quit supporting this child abuse

Trump just added to that. Quit supporting this child abuse
like they were not fat 10 years ago...right dave?.........that little tiny lunch aint shit,its what they are eating at the house is what matters more....and kids need to be outside running around for a few hours.....

Forum List

Back