happy birthday Marines

I thank God for my wonderful father who served as a Marine in the Pacific Theater in WWII. Happy Anniversary Dad. If you were here you would be one hundred and three. Thank you for being always faithful to your family through thick and thin, and the many sites where you served, coaching and teaching wherever you went, every day of your life committed to the welfare of this nation and helped preserve our rights as enumerated in our nation's Constitution.

Please plead our cause to the Lord above that our republic remains faithful to Him our God Almighty and faithful to each other in seeing to the goodness and fairness of doing right, never wrong. Thanks Dad. Semper fi. ♡♡♡♡♡
That is creepy because my father served at the battle of Okinawa and was also born in 1917................................

This is actually my father in law on Leyte in 45, got great photos of him

Really r u that stupid

You bought Apple and Google right?

he he he

I thank God for my wonderful father who served as a Marine in the Pacific Theater in WWII. Happy Anniversary Dad. If you were here you would be one hundred and three. Thank you for being always faithful to your family through thick and thin, and the many sites where you served, coaching and teaching wherever you went, every day of your life committed to the welfare of this nation and helped preserve our rights as enumerated in our nation's Constitution.

Please plead our cause to the Lord above that our republic remains faithful to Him our God Almighty and faithful to each other in seeing to the goodness and fairness of doing right, never wrong. Thanks Dad. Semper fi. ♡♡♡♡♡
That is creepy because my father served at the battle of Okinawa and was also born in 1917................................

Really r u that stupid

he he he

stop posting lies

Really r u that stupid

he he he

stop posting lies

Well what stocks did you buy boy?

My Son just bought Apple and Tesla

Really r u that stupid

he he he

stop posting lies

from your aircraft carrier posts you reveal you are not that bright

Really r u that stupid

he he he

stop posting lies

from your aircraft carrier posts you reveal you are not that bright

LOL The FBI said the same thing, then I taught them a cyber security lesson

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

WW II ending 1945 in Asia Pacific and in Germany it's become East and West at the Cold War and the Cold War in all countries in globe ... :thankusmile:

5c6c832ec1bb43e0.jpg

The Communists are in many vote and around 20 Million blacks vote in front Biden's GOP ... :( and blacks are standing progressive Democrats. :ahole-1:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back