Happy Birthay General Flynn~

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
Wishing you a very Happy and wonderful birthay! General Flynn! :thewave:

1608865451014.png

1608865527588.png

"Trump will never give up his style, his way to target his enemies. The Americans are fed up with the bullshit they heard for many years. They want the truth, they want to believe what their leaders are saying again. Trump is such an underdog, a fighter - a man who rebels against the establishment, against all kinds of resistance. That is what Americans love."

"I think that [Obama] sees the military actually as something that is more dangerous to the world. I think that he looks at the United States military and sees it as a threatening application around the world than actually as a useful tool."

TOP 25 QUOTES BY MICHAEL T. FLYNN (of 56) | A-Z Quotes

View attachment 433168

View attachment 433169
Happy Birthday, traitorous Convict. That is how he celebrates the day, after accepting a pardon, which goes along with his admission of guilt, after giving up on proving his innocence. Now pardoned, but by accepting, known guilty for the rest of his life. He can celebrate that everybody on the white house staff, earlier this week talked the pres out of going for the overthrow by military rule he stupidly and traitorously suggested as a way to get a new election at the barrel of a gun
He had a hell of a military career, but now I am ashamed to see him wearing the uniform.

View attachment 433168

View attachment 433169
Happy Birthday, traitorous Convict. That is how he celebrates the day, after accepting a pardon, which goes along with his admission of guilt, after giving up on proving his innocence. Now pardoned, but by accepting, known guilty for the rest of his life. He can celebrate that everybody on the white house staff, earlier this week talked the pres out of going for the overthrow by military rule he stupidly and traitorously suggested as a way to get a new election at the barrel of a gun
He had a hell of a military career, but now I am ashamed to see him wearing the uniform.

Just out of curiosity, what did Flynn do that led you to believe that he betrayed the country?

I mean in a time like this, where Joe Biden is appointing cabinet members who have been praising the CCP up and down the aisles?

In a time like this where you have a presidential candidate whose son was receiving huge amounts of money from Russia, Ukraine, and communist China?

Just curious here.

View attachment 433168

View attachment 433169

Just out of curiosity, what did Flynn do that led you to believe that he betrayed the country?

I mean in a time like this, where Joe Biden is appointing cabinet members who have been praising the CCP up and down the aisles?

In a time like this where you have a presidential candidate whose son was receiving huge amounts of money from Russia, Ukraine, and communist China?

Just curious here.
connection with the Russian prior to being part of the new regime or the regime being official and have the right to speak for and negotiate and the lying about it to the FBI in the beginning, in my opinion and apparently he knew his action questionable enough to lie about it and plead guilty, as 3 star generals are not tricked into perjury nor intimidated with threats. Then there is the matter he has been speaking of in right wing circles of having the military step in (stupid on the face of it, as if they would) under martial law and forcing new elections is what I think of as a traitorous act, 180 Degrees from the oath he and I and all other military officer presently on duty or retired took. Can understand if you do not look at it that way, as you want what you want, no matter what it takes to get it, as the ends justify the means. Trouble is, it just don't work that way. Merry Christmas to ya.

View attachment 433168

View attachment 433169

Just curious here.
connection with the Russian prior to being part of the new regime or the regime being official and have the right to speak for and negotiate and the lying about it to the FBI in the beginning, in my opinion and apparently he knew his action questionable enough to lie about it and plead guilty, as 3 star generals are not tricked into perjury nor intimidated with threats. Then there is the matter he has been speaking of in right wing circles of having the military step in (stupid on the face of it, as if they would) under martial law and forcing new elections is what I think of as a traitorous act, 180 Degrees from the oath he and I and all other military officer presently on duty or retired took. Can understand if you do not look at it that way, as you want what you want, no matter what it takes to get it, as the ends justify the means. Trouble is, it just don't work that way. Merry Christmas to ya.

So just how did he "connect" with those Russians? Did he offer them any concessions? Did he accept any money from them?

General Flynn being trusted by Donald Trump, was merely opening the channels of communication with the Russians. Everyone knew at that point, that Donald Trump would be the next President. he ran on a campaign of ending our conflicts around the world, which meant that he would eventually need to have a pow-wow with the Russians.

What better person to approach that than a respected military officer, such as General Flynn?

As for his crime, the only "crime" that General Flynn was convicted of was lying to the FBI about his contacts with the former Russian ambassador to the U.S., Sergey Kislyak.

Now if I were an Obama-era FBI agent who had a hard-on for you, I could easily do the same thing to you. All I would have to do is pressure the hell out of you, get everything you say on record, and then come back a week later and ask you the same questions, waiting for you to forget one little item, and call it a lie.

That sounds like fun. We should try that some time.

accepting a pardon, which goes along with his admission of guilt, after giving up on proving his innocence.
Innocent until proven guilty was an ancient, universal, inviolable precept of law.
Unless you plead guilty. In that case you are guilty while waiting sentencing on your guilty plea, is it is an inviolable precept of law. Thanks for playing and Merry Christmas to ya! :)

View attachment 433168

View attachment 433169

Just curious here.

So just how did he "connect" with those Russians? Did he offer them any concessions? Did he accept any money from them?

General Flynn being trusted by Donald Trump, was merely opening the channels of communication with the Russians. Everyone knew at that point, that Donald Trump would be the next President. he ran on a campaign of ending our conflicts around the world, which meant that he would eventually need to have a pow-wow with the Russians.

What better person to approach that than a respected military officer, such as General Flynn?

As for his crime, the only "crime" that General Flynn was convicted of was lying to the FBI about his contacts with the former Russian ambassador to the U.S., Sergey Kislyak.

Now if I were an Obama-era FBI agent who had a hard-on for you, I could easily do the same thing to you. All I would have to do is pressure the hell out of you, get everything you say on record, and then come back a week later and ask you the same questions, waiting for you to forget one little item, and call it a lie.

That sounds like fun. We should try that some time.
Tell it to the judge. Should have told it to Flynn before he and his legal team all signed along with the presiding judge the sworn statement of guilt in the plea agreement and then raised his hand and swore he was guilty in person in front of the judge when the guilty plea was officially and publicly accepted, making it a matter of public record. If you haven't, you should read that guilty plea. I did. It is pretty air tight. He even swore he would not contest or appeal it. No matter. He has accepted a pardon, and yes, that acceptance of pardon for his crime is an admission of guilt in and of itself. Merry Christmas :)

Forum List

Back