Happy 4th Of July!

I think that these ANTIFA and BLM groups are going to set fires all over the place for Big corporations, and blame it on fireworks.
And so everyone should be prepare with hoses in place and fire extinguishers and lots of bucket of water ready to put out fires.

iu

Holy crap! This is the biggest fireworks year in my hood ever!

Not only is the guy to east doing the usual big bombs, somebody several doors down from him is, too. and then..the new guy is..looks like another new one down from him!

I never saw this many local fireworks, ever!
East guy has only double-reports thus far. All other have singles..nice, but singles.
Triple-report mortars, or go fuck your mother!
Only a few places sell the good ones.
I'm just happy everyone is so enthusiastic.
We had burgers, hot dogs, and steak off the grill today.
Sides of Baked Beans, tater salad, pasta salad (ok) Many other things.
Ham rolls, olives and cheese on crackers. I am so forgetting some of the best stuff, but screw it. :)
A vegetable tray..Apple pie + ice cream, some cake.
I live in a blessed world.

Last edited:
I think that these ANTIFA and BLM groups are going to set fires all over the place for Big corporations, and blame it on fireworks.
And so everyone should be prepare with hoses in place and fire extinguishers and lots of bucket of water ready to put out fires.

iu

Not only is the guy to east doing the usual big bombs, somebody several doors down from him is, too. and then..the new guy is..looks like another new one down from him!

East guy has only double-reports thus far. All other have singles..nice, but singles.
Ham rolls, olives and cheese on crackers. I am so forgetting some of the best stuff, but screw it. :)

I always had that type of mind.

05.gif

iu

Yes most backyard fireworks ever

This has been a very unhappy Fourth of July.

2020 -- IMHO -- will go down in the history books as the beginning of the end of the United States of America as a functional nation.

By the end of this century, the majority at time will probably not even be celebrating July 4 anymore.

That football player, Mr. K., has just stated that it is a holiday only for Euro-Americans. He need not worry: By the end of the century, there will be few Euro-Americans left.

This has been a very unhappy Fourth of July.

2020 -- IMHO -- will go down in the history books as the beginning of the end of the United States of America as a functional nation.

By the end of this century, the majority at time will probably not even be celebrating July 4 anymore.

That football player, Mr. K., has just stated that it is a holiday only for Euro-Americans. He need not worry: By the end of the century, there will be few Euro-Americans left.
A whole agenda set up to turn people miserable. Overstating the issues to affect the well being of the general population. These top level people doing this are about as bad as you can get in what people do. No better then terrorists who are at least upfront on what they do.

New Topics

Forum List

Back