Happening Now! Transgender protesters scream and chant after storming Kentucky Capitol

Get out the fire hoses and the German Shepherds.
Not sure that you yet need to shepherd them into the ovens like the Germans once did when they had a huge litter problem .
Perhaps later if medication cannot sanitise them . Or if frontal lobotomy fails .

.:cool:🎺

tenor.gif

And none of them are being arrested like the patriots on January 6.

Listen to them chanting, and whose the old man holding up the sign lol?

And here I thought the Shaman looked a little queer. These queers win hands down. I'm sure the DOJ will get right on this, just as soon as they are finished investigating Trump.

They just want to be accepted.....

...as normal.

If they want to be treated as normal people they should act like normal people.

But that's a problem our society has. Everyone wants society to conform to them but they don't want to conform to society and no one wants to back down.

But they hurt their own cause. They can't reason, can't really explain anything, they dress like God damn clowns and run around screaming like children, and are irrational. No one will ever take them seriously.

Trannies, antifa, BLM, the alphabet people, pro abortionists and so on can't act like people anyone would want in their society and are surprised society doesn't want them.

And none of them are being arrested like the patriots on January 6.

Listen to them chanting, and whose the old man holding up the sign lol?

How many cops did they injure? How many windows and doors did they bust in?

How much of their feces did they smear on the walls?

I'm just asking questions.

Forum List

Back