Hannity's interview with palin

HANNITY’S INTERVIEW WITH PALIN

he still insist on calling her “governor” and she still insist on responding. She is no long Governor Palin just plain Sarah Palin.
Obama is not “bowing” to world leaders. He is showing respect were respect is due and he was not weakening us. Showing respect for others was not Bush something that he did not know how to do with his “kick ass” cowboy “dead of alive” attitude.
Palin for President? We do not want “trailer trash” in the white house.
Palin cannot comment on Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iran because she do no even know where they are on the map.

While I am not a fan of Hannity or Palin, I believe the protocol is that someone retains the title. Even if they are not acting in that official capacity.

It's not a hard and fast rule, but I don't think Hannity was trying to distort the fact that Palin was no longer governor. I think he was just trying to be respectful.

Everything else that came out of his cock-holster was just the usual, stale, Hannity talking points (that he stole from some other conservative talker).

To date, Palin still has more executive experience than Obama. Doesn't mean either should be President.

I am pretty sure that a year as President trumps a 1/2 term as governor when it comes to that conservative wholly grail: "executive experience".

Especially when the job everyone references "executive experience" as important for is the one Obama currently has.

Your "executive experience" talking point is no longer relevant. Find a new one.

I'm not a Palin fan, but she was very impressive on Hannity and previously on Oreilley. I know she would have done a better job than Obama this year. Obama is doing terribly on most things. The only thing I like is his clamping down on Wall Street (no Bernie Madoff in-charge of the SEC, Geithner, Bernanke, etc.), and his going after off-shore tax cheats like the ones with Swiss bank accounts. Other than those, he pretty much sucks.

Comparing Obama's performance this year with Palin's is absurd.

One of them is the President and the other is a celebrity.

It's like comparing the "Bad News Bears" to the Chicago Cubs.

he still insist on calling her “governor” and she still insist on responding. She is no long Governor Palin just plain Sarah Palin.
Obama is not “bowing” to world leaders. He is showing respect were respect is due and he was not weakening us. Showing respect for others was not Bush something that he did not know how to do with his “kick ass” cowboy “dead of alive” attitude.
Palin cannot comment on Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iran because she do no even know where they are on the map.

Holy crap that must have been a hell of a Mensa meeting!!!:lol::lol:

The more you listen to Palin; the more sense she makes.

Someday her book will be THE must read text in all top university political science and government courses.

Billy Gates has a small private library with some of the worlds most valued lterary treasures. The things incredible...constant temp ...atmosphere..What ya wanna bet he would probably not want saras idiot book. Or maybe not...maybe bill should look sara up for a crash course in economics..:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Look you hack, pull some quotes from the interview, then give an opinion. Just throw, LilOlLady doesn't like Palin in any random thread. It will have the same effect. To date, Palin still has more executive experience than Obama. Doesn't mean either should be President.

So when Obama is president for 8 more months, will you make a grand announcement and say he has more executive experience than caribou barbie?

I bet he wont quit either. :lol: I love when you uh, challenged people say she has executive experience.
SHE QUIT! Do you not get this, she quit to sell her book. What kind of positive thing is that?

Why are people obsessed with Palin?

Because she is a smart, self made woman, with great speaking ability.

People are tired of the same old political hacks that refuse to listen to them.

Sarah is a true grass roots politician with new ideas and a fresh outlook on government.

We need more people like her in Washington DC :eusa_angel:

Oh, ok, I get it. LOL. Thats a funny.

While I am not a fan of Hannity or Palin, I believe the protocol is that someone retains the title. Even if they are not acting in that official capacity.

It's not a hard and fast rule, but I don't think Hannity was trying to distort the fact that Palin was no longer governor. I think he was just trying to be respectful.

Everything else that came out of his cock-holster was just the usual, stale, Hannity talking points (that he stole from some other conservative talker).

Are you sure? If a person quits the governor's office, do they still have the right to be called governor? I understand the president thing but a person who quit as gov?

I really don't know how to look that up to tell you the truth.

Forum List

Back