Hannity Warns About Those Who Lied About FISA Warrants, "They're About To See Their World Rocked!"

They have known for years who they are.....and the crimes committed.................and none have been brought to justice.................

And none will............The establishment Swamp protects their own.......

ENJOY THE SHOW.
I am not so sure... They have been putting out bits and pieces of information slowly so that there is not a hard visceral reaction to the current release. Now there is ample evidence to show complicity in the public realm and people have accepted that Obama and Biden are part of it. Charging them now would be icing on the cake.
They could have filleted them with the evidence just in what I posted..........They KNOW who they are........they have to sign for it.............It's a matter of record.

And every one of those VIOLATIONS are a FELONY........Proven by Rogers a LONG TIME AGO.....

None have been charged. The evidence has been there.

ENJOY THE SHOW.
What you posted, has ZERO to do with Carter Page's FISA Warrant..... it was an IG report for the years earlier than the Carter Page FISA in Oct 2016, and BEFORE General Flynn' s conversation with the Russian Ambassador, about the sanctions Obama just put on the Russians for spying and interfering in our election.

:rolleyes:

Flynn had every right to talk with the Russian Ambassador...........was in the job duties............Clear he was set up.......abuse of power............bragged of doing so as a POLITICAL ATTACK against the incoming President......

Rogers shut Obama clowns down...........the pricks Clapper and Tapper wanted him fired..........didn't happen but he exposed their asses..........Under FISA the courts DISAVOWED all PRIVATE CONTRACTORS.........no longer were they able to get the FISA warrants.......

Plenty of Felonies there..........all documented.......all signed for.........and no one charged.

Imagine that.........OBAMA was one of the DIRTIEST PRESIDENTS in our history with abuse of power and getting away with it...................He made Nixon look like an rookie..

They have known for years who they are.....and the crimes committed.................and none have been brought to justice.................

ENJOY THE SHOW.
I am not so sure... They have been putting out bits and pieces of information slowly so that there is not a hard visceral reaction to the current release. Now there is ample evidence to show complicity in the public realm and people have accepted that Obama and Biden are part of it. Charging them now would be icing on the cake.
They could have filleted them with the evidence just in what I posted..........They KNOW who they are........they have to sign for it.............It's a matter of record.

And every one of those VIOLATIONS are a FELONY........Proven by Rogers a LONG TIME AGO.....

ENJOY THE SHOW.

Wouldn't be shocked if you were right -

But - I think that there is so much out there - some have to take a fall.
If any fall they will be pawns and nothing more to appease the masses for the SHOW.

Some are virtually Immune.

Obama
Biden
Clinton
Kerry

It's gets a little more iffy after that.
And the inability to hold them accountable shows the two tier justice system...
Or, that no laws were broken that they could be charged with....:rolleyes:

ENJOY THE SHOW.

ENJOY THE SHOW.
What you posted, has ZERO to do with Carter Page's FISA Warrant..... it was an IG report for the years earlier than the Carter Page FISA in Oct 2016, and BEFORE General Flynn' s conversation with the Russian Ambassador, about the sanctions Obama just put on the Russians for spying and interfering in our election.

Flynn had every right to talk with the Russian Ambassador...........was in the job duties............Clear he was set up.......abuse of power............bragged of doing so as a POLITICAL ATTACK against the incoming President......

Rogers shut Obama clowns down...........the pricks Clapper and Tapper wanted him fired..........didn't happen but he exposed their asses..........Under FISA the courts DISAVOWED all PRIVATE CONTRACTORS.........no longer were they able to get the FISA warrants.......

Plenty of Felonies there..........all documented.......all signed for.........and no one charged.

Imagine that.........OBAMA was one of the DIRTIEST PRESIDENTS in our history with abuse of power and getting away with it...................He made Nixon look like an rookie..
Your article HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH Trump, or Carter Page, or General Flynn.

ENJOY THE SHOW.

ENJOY THE SHOW.

Wouldn't be shocked if you were right -

But - I think that there is so much out there - some have to take a fall.
If any fall they will be pawns and nothing more to appease the masses for the SHOW.

Some are virtually Immune.

Obama
Biden
Clinton
Kerry

It's gets a little more iffy after that.
And the inability to hold them accountable shows the two tier justice system...
Or, that no laws were broken that they could be charged with....:rolleyes:
need to know with Rogers.........and revealing people's names without authority...........Espionage act Clearly states it.......

But the Establishment does this all the time........they can't charge without charging themselves..........

Which will never happne.

Rogers had enough information DURING THE OBAMA TIMES...........to convict them in court before Trump was even known.

ENJOY THE SHOW.

ENJOY THE SHOW.

Your article HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH Trump, or Carter Page, or General Flynn.
It has everything to do with abuse of power.......FELONIES under the Obama administration.

The Clap trap HATED ROGERS.........they wanted him fired...........because he had them cut and dry.......only reason they are not behind bars now is the Establishment ......aka ......the Swamp.

You continue to defend these scum bags.........that is what they are......and what they were........you ignore everything but the PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE you spew here daily.

They ARE TRAITORS..............I don't care if you don't see it........don't care if you say I suck.......those who aren't brain dead or with the traitors see it.

This is a SHOW for the next election and nothing more........ENJOY THE SHOW.

Sean Hannity told his audience that from what he's hearing from his sources those who were caught up in the FISA warrant abuse are about to get what's coming to them.

SH: "My sources are telling me that it's real. That those that did the premeditated fraud on FISA...They're about to see their worlds rocked." SC: "That's what I'm hearing too."

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

Does anyone take Hannity seriously anymore?
Tick Tock
Sure, any day now! :rolleyes-41:
Give me 1 serious thing he was wrong on. Not some BS minor.
Seth Rich.

Nope

ENJOY THE SHOW.

ENJOY THE SHOW.
What you posted, has ZERO to do with Carter Page's FISA Warrant..... it was an IG report for the years earlier than the Carter Page FISA in Oct 2016, and BEFORE General Flynn' s conversation with the Russian Ambassador, about the sanctions Obama just put on the Russians for spying and interfering in our election in December 2016.

Nope
Sawry
But Nope

Sean Hannity told his audience that from what he's hearing from his sources those who were caught up in the FISA warrant abuse are about to get what's coming to them.

SH: "My sources are telling me that it's real. That those that did the premeditated fraud on FISA...They're about to see their worlds rocked." SC: "That's what I'm hearing too."

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

Tick Tock
Seth Rich.

Nope
Yep. Even got his hand slapped by corporate over that one. The whole thing blew up and Fox News was sued for defamation.

Fox’s response to the lawsuit is that they can lie about dead people as much as they want.

LoLing at Hannity's "sources." Yeah...right!

#ROTFLMBAO #LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

LoLing at Hannity's "sources." Yeah...right!

#ROTFLMBAO #LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Dude has been saying this nonsense for three years.

He’s even got his audience primed to blame “deep state” if his predictions don’t come true.

Bringing back this failed conspiracy theory? Oh, I see. All your other conspiracy theories have faceplanted, and you're desperate.

Don't worry. This time, Obama is going to jail, for sure! This time is totally different from the last thousand times! Because it just is!

Your conspiracy theory fails hilariously every time you bring it up, but you keep bringing it up anyways. What's that definition of insanity again?

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock
And we're back to
any day now.jpg

Too bad they won't send Barry and Mike to Leavenworth (after pulling down his pants and proving we were right about the "first lady" being male). The rest of them should hang on the South Lawn. General Washington would have already hanged them and left them for the crows. Americans need to see the price of treason is paid in full.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

Tick Tock
Seth Rich.

Nope
Yep. Even got his hand slapped by corporate over that one. The whole thing blew up and Fox News was sued for defamation.

Fox’s response to the lawsuit is that they can lie about dead people as much as they want.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

Tick Tock
Seth Rich.

Nope

The Murdock children did tell Sean to stop
The rest is your typical nonsense.

Bringing back this failed conspiracy theory? Oh, I see. All your other conspiracy theories have faceplanted, and you're desperate.

Don't worry. This time, Obama is going to jail, for sure! This time is totally different from the last thousand times! Because it just is!

Your conspiracy theory fails hilariously every time you bring it up, but you keep bringing it up anyways. What's that definition of insanity again?

Is it believing the shit that you believe?

Too bad they won't send Barry and Mike to Leavenworth (after pulling down his pants and proving we were right about the "first lady" being male). The rest of them should hang on the South Lawn. General Washington would have already hanged them and left them for the crows. Americans need to see the price of treason is paid in full.

Tru dat.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

Tick Tock
Seth Rich.

Nope

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

Tick Tock
Seth Rich.

Nope

The Murdock children did tell Sean to stop
The rest is your typical nonsense.
He stopped because the story they based it on was retracted as basically everyone involved was found to be lying.

Of course, Hannity jumped all over it.

Last I heard the lawsuit was still in progress.

ooa8kJjW4eamMOuW.jpg

BJ -

Tick Tock
Id purely love to see it actually happen.

Forum List

Back