Hannity: Trump being a felon is not a disqualification

Hannity has finally jumped the shark. Astonishing how the so-called "Party of Law and Order" would get behind a man with a felony charge, if that's where we end up with Trump. Tell me again these people aren't in a cult.
The admission of guilt by Hannity. That is telling.

OP was disingenuous in his OP by not researching if a felon can become POTUS. Pure dem hyperbole.

Given what passes of "crimes" brought by the DOJ these days against their political opposition I would have no moral qualms what so ever voting for Trump if he was somehow charged and convicted by the dem's goon squad. In fact it almost amounts to "street cred".

Call that what you will but the dems have so poisoned the DOJ and it's agencies in the eyes of better than half the country that's were we are now and only a purge will change that. Even then it will take a generation for them to get back in the good graces of the majority of the citizenry.

Whichever gop hopeful wins in '24 the long knives must come out and the DOJ dealt with.....Hopefully during the transition teams will be rooting them out and have their pink slips ready Day 1.

I always did say that's where Trump fucked-up, he should have ripped every vestige of W's and The Halfrican's crews out root and stem.

Let's not get carried away.
EB5-ACB0-D-A4-D9-4-E10-8-CCD-69-F8307869-AA.gif

OP was disingenuous in his OP by not researching if a felon can become POTUS. Pure dem hyperbole.

Given what passes of "crimes" brought by the DOJ these days against their political opposition I would have no moral qualms what so ever voting for Trump if he was somehow charged and convicted by the dem's goon squad. In fact it almost amounts to "street cred".

Call that what you will but the dems have so poisoned the DOJ and it's agencies in the eyes of better than half the country that's were we are now and only a purge will change that. Even then it will take a generation for them to get back in the good graces of the majority of the citizenry.

Whichever gop hopeful wins in '24 the long knives must come out and the DOJ dealt with.....Hopefully during the transition teams will be rooting them out and have their pink slips ready Day 1.

I always did say that's where Trump fucked-up, he should have ripped every vestige of W's and The Halfrican's crews out root and stem.
6cwhxoj1fqi91.png

I do not assume that everything Donald does in on the up-and-up, just as I don't assume everything the DOJ charges people with is valid.

That said.

If you look at the history of DC and Donald, it's pretty clear that these people have seen the man and are finding the crime. In that case, his felony charge means nothing to me.
The ONLY crime that would disqualify him is treason - as defined in our Constitution.

As best as I can tell he's correct.

Can a Convicted Felon Run for President? - Recording Law

It's the people that vetts a POTUS.....It's the same thing why leftists that win US .gov office can have access to classified documents when there is no way they would ever get a security clearance otherwise.....Once elected they are considered vetted.
The Founders believed in the PEOPLE choosing with their vote. The only crime that they didn't trust to the people was actual treason against the country.

Forum List

Back