Hannity gives President Trump anti-Obama painting so he can hang it in the White House

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Sean does have a flair for the dramatic!

Cw2b5s_UAAASff3.jpg

• Banned
me & Trump are also drama queens, though the president is toning it down now!

As long as we get Churchill's bust back in it's rightful place in the White House. I hope they make a big show of it with Nigel Forage personally delivering it to Trump.

As long as we get Churchill's bust back in it's rightful place in the White House. I hope they make a big show of it with Nigel Forage personally delivering it to Trump.
Trump can smash the bust of MLK that's there now on national television as a treat for the alt-right hordes
That isn't even funny. MLK was/is the antithesis of Obama. I am sure that Trumps is an admirer of MLK.

Trump can smash the bust of MLK that's there now on national television as a treat for the alt-right hordes
That isn't even funny. MLK was/is the antithesis of Obama. I am sure that Trumps is an admirer of MLK.
Yeah sure he and his supporters just want to roll back every last thing that MLK lived his life for

Yeah sure he and his supporters just want to roll back every last thing that MLK lived his life for
No, that isn't true. The big difference is that MLK worked to change mores and laws legally. Obama worked on a racist premise where blacks would receive attention at the cost of whites. MLK wanted true equality, and Obama wanted and worked for black supremacy.

We should petition that because it's fun and easily achievable.

Sure, Trump is great with unimportant gestures. It will give him something to do while he craps his pant trying to figure out what really needs to be done.

No, that isn't true. The big difference is that MLK worked to change mores and laws legally. Obama worked on a racist premise where blacks would receive attention at the cost of whites. MLK wanted true equality, and Obama wanted and worked for black supremacy.
The alt-right opposes everything from the civil rights movement. And they are who got Trump elected.

Sure, Trump is great with unimportant gestures. It will give him something to do while he craps his pant trying to figure out what really needs to be done.
It's not unimportant at all. You obviuosly know nothing about European culture if you think bringing Churchill's bust back is unimportant. It would be a massive victory over the Thought Police.

It's not unimportant at all. You obviuosly know nothing about European culture if you think bringing Churchill's bust back is unimportant. It would be a massive victory over the Thought Police.

If you say so.

The alt-right opposes everything from the civil rights movement. And they are who got Trump elected.
Opposing everything from the civil rights movement? I don't think so. I was very much in favor of Civil rights but not what Obama brought to our nation. He continually immersed himself in racial matters, being on the side of wayward blacks who threatened others and thought of themselves better than whites. No one race is supreme. Professor Gates was wrong, police were not. BLM threatened whites with violence and he brought them to the WH to be honored. He opened the Office of African American education, excluding other disadvantaged students in our nation. I repeat...not one race is supreme.

Jon McNaughton is quite a well known artist. His explanation of The Forgotten Man is here.

The Forgotten Man 10 X 15 OE - Litho Print
Thank you for that, Tipsy! I love it! It would be a great addition to my den/ It will be an object of discussion with my grandchildren. I takes you from a place of a hardworking, wealthy nation to a stagnated nation who has been bought by the government.

New Topics

Forum List

Back