Hannity Betrays His Viewers; Urges Them To Get Vaccinated - WTF??

I like how the reactionary right-wing cucks skipped past this part:

"On Monday, the network was called out after it came to light that it has in essence implemented a vaccine passport program to protect its own workers"

"Fox News host Sean Hannity declared late Monday he “believes in science” and the “science of vaccines” as he urged viewers to get inoculated against COVID-19. “Please take COVID seriously, I can’t say it enough,” he said from his anchor desk. “Enough people have died. We don’t need any more deaths.” Late last year, host Tucker Carlson told his own viewers to be nervous about the vaccine -- However, with coronavirus fast becoming a “pandemic of the unvaccinated,” some are changing their tune. Steve Doocy and Bill Hemmer, also Fox News hosts, made similar statements, dismissing safety conspiracy theories.

On Monday, the network was called out after it came to light that it has in essence implemented a vaccine passport program to protect its own workers, even as its hosts rail against the same practice globally."

WTF Hannity bro?? You use to be on the side of freedom and liberty but now you are sounding just like the Deep State Commie left.....you trust the science of vaccines?? Really? Are you talking about the same big tech-big pharma science that is controlled by Dr. Fauci and financed by Soros??

How are you going to claim "we had enough deaths" -- yet push people to get the vaccine?? First of all, not that many people die from COVID; basically only 10,000 or so people actually died from COVID -- the rest were fake numbers falsified by hospitals for illegal profit. However, the vaccines have killed hundreds of thousands of people as well as changed their DNA and turned them into mutants and let's not forget the tracking microchips -- and now you are urging your viewers to inject themselves with this big tech poison??

He is welcome to his opinion, but I'm still not getting it.

Fox can't get a break with the left?. Hannity encourages viewers to get vaccinated and the crazy angry left claims he "betrayed them". WTF is going on in the minds of the nut case left?

Fox can't get a break with the left?. Hannity encourages viewers to get vaccinated and the crazy angry left claims he "betrayed them". WTF is going on in the minds of the nut case left?
Lol @ thinking Hannity should get credit for being disingenuous and full of shit

This has merit, I agree with this for most topics. Because the vaccine political agenda is an attack on my freedom however, my instinct to fight for and defend freedom is strong. I've always liked Hannity, but I know he is owned by pro-vax Fox News, who pay him millions of dollars. This means he is compromised. Even if his on air position on covid vaccines is as genuine as his real position, it supports the wrong side of a war on my freedom. I feel the same way as you do about conservatives making up our own minds instead of being sheep, but not so much when it comes to a war on my freedom.

Did you also fight for your freedom against seat belts and flu vaccines?

Hannity didn't betray the left. He betrayed the antivaxers..

47% of Trumpies reject the covid vaccination.

OMG. This was a coverup for retards. If you didn't know it was a lab leak by a lab you have to be the most retarded MF around.Bats and wet markets.....JCA

32602f3b1b8a77773d3badc548a3a9c8.jpg

Hannity didn't betray the left. He betrayed the antivaxers..

47% of Trumpies reject the covid vaccination.
Hey you fucking liar. I told you yesterday that the majority unvaxed are under 35 you shit stained panty wadder

Show me the evidence of your dumbfuckery or shut your shit hole up

Did you also fight for your freedom against seat belts and flu vaccines?
47% get the flu vax every year retard. That's it stupid

i believe seat belt usage is up to 92% now. Usually by young stupid drivers moron

When they told me in school God gave everyone a useful brain, boy were they bullshitting me out the wazoo

47% get the flu vax every year retard. That's it stupid

i believe seat belt usage is up to 92% now. Usually by young stupid drivers moron

When they told me in school God gave everyone a useful brain, boy were they bullshitting me out the wazoo

6% of liberals refuse the Covid vaccine .. 47% of Trumpies refuse the Covid vaccine.

This puts children and the most vulnerable who cannot take the vaccine at risk.. Is this your WAR for your freedom?

But I didn't say it wasn't a lab leak.

Maybe it was the voices in your head. I don't know.
See this is how it works. You deny as your collective, then when exposed you individually claim you didn't.......Lol...Like a clock

It ain't about U, it is that Fauci fukterd who discussed 3 yrs ago a pandemic was worth the risks and to fund the same lab who unleashed it..We paid for it and side skipped rules

Well was it worth it??.Yeah for you. You got rid of Trump at the expense of the world

See this is how it works. You deny as your collective, then when exposed you individually claim you didn't.......Lol...Like a clock

It ain't about U, it is that Fauci fukterd who discussed 3 yrs ago a pandemic was worth the risks and to fund the same lab who unleashed it..We paid for it and side skipped rules

Well was it worth it??.Yeah for you. You got rid of Trump at the expense of the world
The world is thrilled. You're getting bad info.

OMG. This was a coverup for retards. If you didn't know it was a lab leak by a lab you have to be the most retarded MF around.Bats and wet markets.....JCA

View attachment 514895
Why was Trump so much of a bitch that he let China and Fauci basically own him like that??

When Xi was bitch slapping him around -- Trump was praising him ...why??

It wasn't until after it was clear his response was a disaster that he started saying juvenile shit like calling the virus the Kung-Flu....meanwhile nothing happened to China...why is Trump such a coward?

The world is thrilled. You're getting bad info.
You fuckers here just can't bullshit me son. I don't say shit freshly pulled outta my arse.

Now repeat what you said again...Don't pull a/IM2 on me either......Shit jivin and a runnin

You fuckers here just can't bullshit me son. I don't say shit freshly pulled outta my arse.

Now repeat what you said again...Don't pull a/IM2 on me either......Shit jivin and a runnin

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, Trumpster.

You're going to believe what you want to believe.

Why was Trump so much of a bitch that he let China and Fauci basically own him like that??

When Xi was bitch slapping him around -- Trump was praising him ...why??

It wasn't until after it was clear his response was a disaster that he started saying juvenile shit like calling the virus the Kung-Flu....meanwhile nothing happened to China...why is Trump such a coward?
Trump is not an expert virologist. He was being impeached for nonsense as this took root. We were warned by Sen Cotton

Thank god Trump didn't listen to that little weasel for major things. Though I wonder now if we should never have shut down anything until June last yr

New Topics

Forum List

Back