Hank Aaron Tells It Like It Is.

playing a wiki link like your holding a trump card?

I just rattled off basic facts about the KKK from the top of my head, I have challenged you to prove your knowledge of history.

So, you have ignored what I posted and at the same time claim I am ignoring you. I quoted you, I challenged you, I provided you with facts, so address the post, do not ignore it, not at the same time you are whimpering that I am ignoring Wikipedia.

If I wanted a debate with wikipedia I will go to that website and simply change the page to my liking and then I will fight with the moderator that controls the page.

I questioned your specific knowledge to see if you could respond with anything resembling intellect. You have failed, satisfying me that you are simply expressing your belief while getting confirmation by the extreme leftest/liberal/democrat google search engine.

I see. You trump card is to Invalidate it by claiming that anything on the internet is a tool of the "extreme leftest/liberal/democrat google search engine". Nice way to admit you are clueless about history. Thanks for playing.

Still avoiding, ignoring, and obfuscating the Historical Fact I presented and challenged you to reply to.

Your argument is so weak you take parts of my post to use as your own, nice use of my "Trump Card".

I am happy to point out how you lack the intellect to structure your reply without using the intellect and quips in my posts.

You are flopping around on the deck like a fish caught out of water.

You still here claiming any information I present is the work of a conspiracy by the left? :lol:

I know you fear I am omnipotent but I dont have the power to change the internet. If you don't like Wikki there are other articles out there. Or you could simply go read a book. Retards that dont know their history are hilarious. :lol:

You misspelled it, you're IMPOTENT! and every historian knows Democrats form the KKK, try as you might to rewrite history! :badgrin::badgrin: :eusa_clap:

I see you are too retarded to even read. Thanks for agreeing with me some Dems started the KKK stupid. :lol:

It wasn't SOME dems., it was formed by ALL dems., not a Republican in the bunch! :eusa_boohoo::badgrin:

Impotent boy! :badgrin::eusa_clap:

I know you fear I am omnipotent but I dont have the power to change the internet. If you don't like Wikki there are other articles out there. Or you could simply go read a book. Retards that dont know their history are hilarious. :lol:

You misspelled it, you're IMPOTENT! and every historian knows Democrats form the KKK, try as you might to rewrite history! :badgrin::badgrin: :eusa_clap:

I see you are too retarded to even read. Thanks for agreeing with me some Dems started the KKK stupid. :lol:

Please don't use the "r" word, it's very hurtful, and this is 2014.

[
Its hard to compare eras and no one really knows the answer. The Babe faced pitchers that for the most part would not make a MLB squad in Hanks time. The fields were smaller in Babes time as well.

Stupid jackass. Wrong on both counts.

BTW - babe had 714 HRs. If that's so easy, lets see you do it.

I dont have to. Hank Aaron did it facing way better pitchers.
At least he never had to face his teammates Johnny Sain, and the best left-handed starting pitcher in history, Warren Spahn!

I see. You trump card is to Invalidate it by claiming that anything on the internet is a tool of the "extreme leftest/liberal/democrat google search engine". Nice way to admit you are clueless about history. Thanks for playing.

Still avoiding, ignoring, and obfuscating the Historical Fact I presented and challenged you to reply to.

Your argument is so weak you take parts of my post to use as your own, nice use of my "Trump Card".

I am happy to point out how you lack the intellect to structure your reply without using the intellect and quips in my posts.

You are flopping around on the deck like a fish caught out of water.

You still here claiming any information I present is the work of a conspiracy by the left? :lol:

yes, that is exactly what I stated in my own words.

Found this piece on Hank Aaron getting honored on the 40th anniversary of breaking the Babes homerun record. He made the following comment and of course all the inbreds had a fit. Why are people upset the living legend is telling it like it is?

Braves receiving racial letters regarding Hank Aaron's comments - CBSSports.com

"We can talk about baseball. Talk about politics. Sure, this country has a black president, but when you look at a black president, President Obama is left with his foot stuck in the mud from all of the Republicans with the way he's treated.

"We have moved in the right direction, and there have been improvements, but we still have a long ways to go in the country.

"The bigger difference is that back then they had hoods. Now they have neckties and starched shirts."

And they are still Democrats. BTW, I wonder where Aaron wants the country to go? Hell blacks get preferential treatment, people are afraid to fire them when they normally would due to lawsuit threats, and Affirmative action gives them preferences over whites.

What does he want? White people in chains calling him Massah before he feels we have gone far enough?

And don't give me the white privilege bullshit; rich white people do not consider average whites to be 'one of them' and never have and never will.

Aaron is senile, apparently, or suffering from libtardism.

Forum List

Back