Hank Aaron Dead at 86

Sad to hear
An all time Top 5 player.

So many Baseball stars I grew up with have died in the past year. Hank was a class act and under appreciated through much of his career
He played in backwaters all of his career. Had he been in NY, LA or even SF it would be another story.
if he played in SF he would never have broken the home run record at all. L.A. , probably as well. Candlestick suppressed home run output like no other park in baseball and the Ravine wasn't exactly the best. Atlanta, on the other hand, was one of the very easiest parks in baseball for home runs.
If he used steroids he would have overcome those park dynamics.

Did the vaccine kill him as it has killed others?
Haven’t seen any evidence out yet but where theres smoke there’s fire.less than two weeks after getting it and people all over the world have been dying from it as well.logic and common sense tells you to put your money on it,that evidence will emerge soon.someone that old after taking it is the most prone to die.even youngsters have died shortly afterwards.

Last edited:
Long time ago, we made a trip to Florida from Texas. We stayed in Mobile on the way back. There is a little league baseball park that bears his name. Beautiful field. We got into town around 3PM or so and once we checked in, we went out searching for some food. I saw the ballpark and went to it and watched some of the game. Good to see.

He just got the vaccine. What was the cause of death?

Baseball legend and home run king "Hammerin Hank" Aaron died today, 18 days after receiving the Moderna experimental mRNA COVID injection. Aaron was 86 years old, and joins a growing list of seniors above the age of 80 who have died shortly after receiving one of the mRNA experimental COVID injections. Earlier this month we reported that 23 seniors in Norway, all above the age of 80, died shortly after being injected with the experimental COVID injections.

The Pharma-controlled corporate media, while announcing Hank Aaron's death today, are predictably not mentioning the fact that he was recently injected with the Moderna COVID shot. Aaron received the shot along with former U.N. Ambassador and civil rights leader Andrew Young and former U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Louis Sullivan at the Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta. The Associated Press reported that Mr. Aaron was "hoping to send a message to Black Americans that the shots are safe." While the Pharma-owned corporate media will do their best to spin his death as not related to the mRNA injection, I seriously doubt that his death will convince anyone that these experimental shots, which are NOT approved by the FDA, are in fact safe.

Mays was certainly that.

I only know him from his SF days, but he was never the fan's favorite, McCovey was. He was about the nicest person you could ever ask for.
I was living in the Bay Area during the Mays-McCovey era. I came from a Dodger affiliated city and so
hated the Giants but it was impossible to hate Willie McCovey.

Something people might not know about
Hank Aaron, he was always and I do mean always willing to spend the time and effort to write back his fans and sign his autograph picture and send it out in a personally addressed not using a secretary to do it (I know this because the numerous envelopes return address signature was his handwriting). From Atlanta to Milwaukee, he was always humble and kind to his fans, as that was the era before today'$ prima Donnas. *L*
May he R.I.P.

As a kid, I was always catching the Braves playing the Phils at Connie Mack and the Vet in Philly and my father was gracious enough to accomadate my Braves fanship that way, even if the crowd did not find it as amusing as my Dad did.

Something people might not know about
Hank Aaron, he was always and I do mean always willing to spend the time and effort to write back his fans and sign his autograph picture and send it out in a personally addressed not using a secretary to do it (I know this because the numerous envelopes return address signature was his handwriting). From Atlanta to Milwaukee, he was always humble and kind to his fans, as that was the era before today'$ prima Donnas. *L*
May he R.I.P.

As a kid, I was always catching the Braves playing the Phils at Connie Mack and the Vet in Philly and my father was gracious enough to accomadate my Braves fanship that way, even if the crowd did not find it as amusing as my Dad did.

Philly fans can be unforgiving
But everyone respected Hank Aaron

Forum List

Back