Hands on with TSA's new enhanced pat down procedure

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-9-12_20-47-48.png

Earlier this year, the LA Times reported: "TSA quietly launches new 'enhanced' pat-down procedure." The Times noted that TSA would not describe precisely how the new procedure is different from the old one: "TSA officials declined to detail the new universal procedure or the previous pat-down tactics, but the industry is bracing for passenger unhappiness about more invasive searches."

Hands On with the TSA's New 'Enhanced' Pat-Down Procedure
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giving up liberty for fake ass security leave it to the sheep dumbasses to allow and approve legalized molestation just so the boogie man doesn't bring a bomb on board meanwhile they have never caught one terrorist, MUSLIMS can fly fully covered and you dumbasses fall for this bs.

You are the terrorist dumbasses it's all about control and making you sheep obey and allow your kids to be molested while your at it.

I never travel by air so I'm unaffected by this searching requirement but I wonder about the kind of person who performs these searches for a living. I will assume that even the most committed gay man must tire of feeling around in men's crotches for eight hours -- so how must a normal heterosexual man feel about it?

If I did fly and had to submit to that kind of invasive search I would much prefer that a woman do it. I wonder how women feel about that? As a man, I think it should be optional as to which gender performs these groping searches. If you've gotta do it there might as well be a little fun involved.

The more I learn about this TSA ordeal the better I feel about not needing to fly anywhere. The only time I've ever flown was during my military service and it always was an ordeal. I don't like the feeling of having a few inches of aluminum being all that's between me and a 35,000 foot fall.

I'd like to see a video of them groping in the same places a female, burka-clad passenger.

My California refugee works for TSA, he said people are fucking stupid so they are forced to do these pat downs; stuff like "You'll need to take off that belt, the buckle will set off the machine." "Naw I go through with this on all the time" ~sighs~ [beep beep beep] "Alright sir, we're going to have to ask you to come back to the room." He said they all hate doing pat downs because (at least up here) it's usually disgusting to have to be close to and touch the people doing that kind of stuff (aka drunks, druggies, and homeless natives headed home in the bush after the begging season is over)

That aside, no one I know has ever been patted down and a lot of them travel constantly. As I understand it the only time they have to do this is if the person sets off the alarm (aka has metal or whatever on them) so if you want to avoid being "felt up" (and save the TSA folks some hassle and blanching as well) take all your damn metal off and put it in the bin.

Forum List

Back