~Hamsters, Good Pets??~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Hamster Killer Spared Jail Sentence

This guy got lucky I guess.

I have a hamster story. My son had 2 hamsters when he went off to college. He couldn't take them with him, so he asked me to keep an eye on them for him...oh boy :eusa_whistle:
When he got the first hamster, I had a 3 year old granddaughter, and she couldn't say hamster, it came out sounding like happens.....so my son named that hamster- "Happens"
When he got the seond one, he named it "Shit"..it seemed appropriate *ha*

So off he goes to college and I must have forgotten to feed them, I lost my mind, so why not forget them too....because I started smelling something awful and it was coming from my son's room.
Upon further inspection, I could see one furry thing in the cage...just ONE. And that one was eating what I was pretty damn sure, was a dead furry thing.
We could tell them apart very easily and so I called my son and told him I had bad news, and I thought he would chew me out a little bit, but instead I got roars of laughter.
He put me on speaker and told me to repeat what I had just said.....so I did...I said "Happens ate Shit"
Even my Mother chuckled when I told her.
Not that I think killing hamsters is OK or anything and I felt bad...geezz......it was just a small rodent anyway.
Besides, it was an accident, nothing like what this guy did, in the article.

My daughter got a Russian hamster (from a classmate) when she was eight. She named him Samster the Hamster. We had to put his cage down in the basement (but visited/fed him everyday and let him out to play) because he kept her up at night with his hamstering. He was nasty and would bite us whenever we tried to hold him. Anyway, he got out of the cage in the basement and fell into the sump pump well and drowned.

And that's the story of Samster the Hamster.

My daughter got a Russian hamster (from a classmate) when she was eight. She named him Samster the Hamster. We had to put his cage down in the basement (but visited/fed him everyday and let him out to play) because he kept her up at night with his hamstering. He was nasty and would bite us whenever we tried to hold him. Anyway, he got out of the cage in the basement and fell into the sump pump well and drowned.

And that's the story of Samster the Hamster.

We had one when our children were very small, and it would bite us all the time too. They were afraid to feed it.

Forum List

Back