Hamas clip shows rockets fired from populated area

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
A clip released by Hamas Monday shows the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades, the terrorist group's military wing, firing rockets toward Gaza vicinity communities – from a populated area.

In the clip fast-paced shooting can be seen, probably from a multiple rocket launcher. It is clear in the video that the launching spot is surrounded by civilian structures, which could further tarnish the group's global image.

423502151795599116116no.jpg

Hamas clip shows rockets fired from populated area - Israel News, Ynetnews

A clip released by Hamas Monday shows the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades, the terrorist group's military wing, firing rockets toward Gaza vicinity communities – from a populated area.

In the clip fast-paced shooting can be seen, probably from a multiple rocket launcher. It is clear in the video that the launching spot is surrounded by civilian structures, which could further tarnish the group's global image.

423502151795599116116no.jpg

Hamas clip shows rockets fired from populated area - Israel News, Ynetnews
Hamas' image can't be tarnished. Pope Tinmore has beatified Hamas.

At cases they DO launch from open fields. At other cases they don't.

THIS morning, they DIDN'T.

When tracking the launchers, there is no wonder civilians are at risk. Look where they shoot from. Populated areas.

Everything is populated in Gaza. Find me one city where it is not populated. And yes the other video wasn't from yesterday. That was IJ.

It's still in an open field. Look at their other angles. On their website.

Hamas becomes more respectable and accepted and admired every single day that goes by. I am lifting up a Prayer to God for them right this very moment, as I write this. May God protect you and fill you with strength and power and may you all feel God's great love for you, His creation whom He loves dearly, every man, woman, and child, and all of the people of Palestine. Turn to God, put your trust and faith in God and Him alone, and follow His ways. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

And I pray for Freedom for Palestine, I do not think my country is yet to the point I will be imprisoned for such Prayers. But even if wrong about that, some things mean much more than my personal comfort or freedoms, like obeying Jesus and His commands to me, to seek to love others, as He does.

I just had to laugh at the OP, the lying and demonizing Zionist propaganda never stops coming, to deceive and mislead. That is what Satan always throws out to the masses, lies and hate to embrace.

Sherri

Hamas becomes more respectable and accepted and admired every single day that goes by. I am lifting up a Prayer to God for them right this very moment, as I write this. May God protect you and fill you with strength and power and may you all feel God's great love for you, His creation whom He loves dearly, every man, woman, and child, and all of the people of Palestine. Turn to God, put your trust and faith in God and Him alone, and follow His ways. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

And I pray for Freedom for Palestine, I do not think my country is yet to the point I will be imprisoned for such Prayers. But even if wrong about that, some things mean much more than my personal comfort or freedoms, like obeying Jesus and His commands to me, to seek to love others, as He does.

I just had to laugh at the OP, the lying and demonizing Zionist propaganda never stops coming, to deceive and mislead. That is what Satan always throws out to the masses, lies and hate to embrace.

Sherri

Lol. Its really hard to take you seriously when you post such jibberish.

Also, you forgot to put 'ALLAH AKBAR' at the end of your post

Sherri
While you're praying for Hamas, next time throw in Assad, Achmedinnerjacket and the rest of the peaceful Muslims.

While you're praying for Hamas, next time throw in Assad, Achmedinnerjacket and the rest of the peaceful Muslims.

I'm with you ... bloody barbarians ... they should all go back to the 7th century... nut cases all!

Sherri

True to form---sherri "prays" to HER "god" of filth and shit ----dressing her "prayer" for more and more perverse evil------in the elegance employed by the pharisee rabbis of ancient time----a thin veneer of her deceit

Forum List

Back