Hamas attacking Israel...why?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I occasionally receive Iranian news, and they (taken with a grain of salt) say Israel killed some HAMAS members with no provocation what so ever, first. I'm finding NO proof, but something started this...what?

Last edited:
Because their low IQ and their evil religion tells them too

I occasionally receive Iranian news, and they (taken with a grain of salt)say Israel killed some HAMAS members with no provocation whatso ever first. I'm finding NO proof, but something stated this...what?

What do you think? Propaganda did.

The media ran a story about Palestinians being “evicted from their homes”, which sparked protests. Turns out they were renters not paying their rent. So it was all started by a lie designed to rile up their radical base.

Sound familiar? It’s the exact same playbook the left uses here with BLM.

• Banned
I deleted that news feed from Iran, it was obviously propaganda. Sorry I can't provide the exact link. But it was pleasant little ditties like "Israel has 19 years left", and other crap. Sometimes propaganda has a seed of fact though.

• Banned
If HAMAS has a valid concern against Israel, why not go through the UN first? Is it because the UN is broken, or is it because HAMAS are just international terrorist? Is there third option I am missing?

I occasionally receive Iranian news, and they (taken with a grain of salt) say Israel killed some HAMAS members with no provocation what so ever, first. I'm finding NO proof, but something started this...what?

Here's an article from Al Jazeera (which is going to be biased in favor of the Palestinians) that suggests that Netanyahu's internal problems are a big part of this. This is just one part of the issue, but something to be considered.

If HAMAS has a valid concern against Israel, why not go through the UN first? Is it because the UN is broken, or is it because HAMAS are just international terrorist? Is there third option I am missing?

The UN is pointless. The way it works is that the large countries get to use the UN to trample on smaller countries, but the smaller countries have no recourse unless they can get a large country to back them.

There are many Muslim countries, and one Jewish country, which is a problem, but the other problem is the right wing in Israel is just as bad as the right wing Hamas. They both have their agendas which are promoted with VIOLENCE.

Israel instigated the war, and Gaza's a sitting duck for Israel. Why do we have to give military aid to a tune of 3.8 billion a year to Israel, because if they were peaceful that would end the military funding.

New Topics

Forum List

Back