Hamas and Hezbollah - Renews alliance.

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
Just as I expected, Hizbollah is of course planning to attack Israel which is why they also evacuated their southern posts, on the other hand they still trying to delay the attack as soon as possible, but this is inevitable clash, additionally Hamas will of course implement their best strategic chance and attack the southern border simultaneously along with Hezbollah on the northern border, Israel improved the naval defensive systems to seal optional front(western offshore) and probably they relay on Palestinians to begin riots in the heart of Israel, I also believe they might have another allies (probably Sinai terrorist organizations, and maybe Jordanian cells) - even then they might be able to strike hard but not to win which leaves me to think maybe Iran will risk and go for all out attack? maybe they managed to achieve nuclear?

Hamas Renews Alliance with Iran Hezbollah to Destroy Zionist Enemy - Israel News

Reaching out to the Evans I see, hey they are looking forward to Jesus coming. We have more pressing concerns, ISIS and Ukraine. Take care of your plight Israel, that is why we supplied you with weapons, money for your military and and extra 3.2 bil a years, not to mention the millions you rake off the evans, quit crying to Daddy.

Reaching out to the Evans I see, hey they are looking forward to Jesus coming. We have more pressing concerns, ISIS and Ukraine. Take care of your plight Israel, that is why we supplied you with weapons, money for your military and and extra 3.2 bil a years, not to mention the millions you rake off the evans, quit crying to Daddy.

Well you do realise that according to Islamic end times the messiah will come from a well in Iran, and that the Iranians have been trying to engineer the situation for some time now. The mad mullahs see themselves as the leaders of the new caliphate and will do anything to remove anyone that stands in their way. So don't cry when Iran drops a dirty bomb on your head and the whole world sits back and says "fight your own wars and quit crying to daddy"

Hamas will of course implement their best strategic chance and attack the southern border simultaneously along with Hezbollah on the northern border, Israel improved the naval defensive systems to seal optional front(western offshore) and probably they relay on Palestinians to begin riots in the heart of Israel, I also believe they might have another allies (probably Sinai terrorist organizations, and maybe Jordanian cells)​

And the only thing Israel could do is bomb the crap out of a lot of civilians.

I would not envy Israel if such a scenario occurred.

Hamas will of course implement their best strategic chance and attack the southern border simultaneously along with Hezbollah on the northern border, Israel improved the naval defensive systems to seal optional front(western offshore) and probably they relay on Palestinians to begin riots in the heart of Israel, I also believe they might have another allies (probably Sinai terrorist organizations, and maybe Jordanian cells)​

I would not envy those hapless Gazans.

Indeed, the civilians would take quite a beating.

In fact, that may be all the impetus Hamas needs to start another conflict with Israel. You may have noticed that the last time Hamas did that, Hezbollah was quiet as a mouse.

I would not like to be a Palestinian when the ICJ starts rounding them up for breaches of the Geneva conventions that amount to war crimes and crimes against humanity. Then you will hear them squealing like pigs when the laws are turned against them. I do believe that one of the pro Israel nations is looking to implement such a charge against the P.A. and have them tried by the ICJ for war crimes.

As for bombing civilians once they act as human shields they are no longer civilians but militia and valid targets

Don't you mean militia acting as human shields, and they are committing a war crime every time they make a move against Israel from a civilian area. 2.000 war crimes alone last summer in the rockets fired from gaza

Just as I expected, Hizbollah is of course planning to attack Israel which is why they also evacuated their southern posts, on the other hand they still trying to delay the attack as soon as possible, but this is inevitable clash, additionally Hamas will of course implement their best strategic chance and attack the southern border simultaneously along with Hezbollah on the northern border, Israel improved the naval defensive systems to seal optional front(western offshore) and probably they relay on Palestinians to begin riots in the heart of Israel, I also believe they might have another allies (probably Sinai terrorist organizations, and maybe Jordanian cells) - even then they might be able to strike hard but not to win which leaves me to think maybe Iran will risk and go for all out attack? maybe they managed to achieve nuclear?

Hamas Renews Alliance with Iran Hezbollah to Destroy Zionist Enemy - Israel News
Sounds like a good plan........ :thup:

In fact, that may be all the impetus Hamas needs to start another conflict with Israel. You may have noticed that the last time Hamas did that, Hezbollah was quiet as a mouse.
Indeed, but there is nothing to say that in the next outbreak that everyone would not pile on to take advantage of the situation.

Israel started Protective Edge, Israel , not Hamas.

Protective Edge was a DEFENSIVE operation in DIRECT RESPONSE to Hamas provocations. Two-thirds of Hamas's arsenal - some or all of which had been stored in UN "school" buildings - was destroyed. A Hamas plot to launch a massive wave of violence throughout the West Bank with the goal of overthrowing the Palestinian Authority was thwarted and numerous concrete reinforced tunnels were destroyed. Additionally, it was Egypt that brokered the ceasefire.

Indeed, but there is nothing to say that in the next outbreak that everyone would not pile on to take advantage of the situation.

There isn't more interest throughout the Mideast in standing with the Palestinians but rather much less. Hezbollah would defend their turf but hasn't the resources to fight on two fronts and right now they are busy in Syria. No one is coming to save ISIS which is under heavy pressure to defend what they have and today's attacks on their oil fields will make that defense more difficult. Hamas's weapon stash was severely degraded just a few months ago and they can't even count on the PLO to support any move they might make on Israel. Once again it seems you are engaged in wishful thinking at the expense of those hapless Gazans. With "friends" like you, SunniBoy and KKKantalope, I'd say they are pretty much fooked.

Sounds like a good plan........ :thup:

Will you say that when thousands of arab muslim are lying dead because they tried to take on Israel.

See putting ISLAMONAZI TERRORISTS on a pedestal again, the reason for protective edge was the 200 illegal rockets fired from gaza at Israel. Hamas was given many warnings that they would be invaded and killed if they did not cease, so hamas started the war.

There you go again Phoney.

Yes telling the truth of the situation, and if you started thinking of that outcome you would not be so quick to want the Jews attacking. So time for you to pass the message on to your imam, the war is lost before you start. You will suffer thousands of dead terrorists all to no avail, and then the UN will be forced to take action when Israel does not stop killing the terrorists and destroying their weapons.

Forum List

Back