Halloween, Obama Style

That's good but I don't think Barry would understand it. However, if someone made a video of redistributing one person's large amount of weed to someone who had little or none, I'm pretty sure he'd get it.

"Hey man that's not fair I grew that" "You didn't grow that on your own, the sun an soil grew it" :lol:

This video just made me laugh and I had to share ;)

"To to able to keep what they've actually earned".

What a novel idea, someone should let the DC crowd in on this.

"To to able to keep what they've actually earned".

What a novel idea, someone should let the DC crowd in on this.

I loved the kid who was saying "It doesn't matter that I have more candy I worked hard for it"

And the one father or male guardian in the background who was smiling about the situation :D

Each time the right attempts humor, they reveal how very different from normal people they are.

Oh, we understand it, just as we understand a 4-year-old boy making potty jokes. We just don't get why a grownup would find it funny.

Each time the right attempts humor, they reveal how very different from normal people they are.

Oh, we understand it, just as we understand a 4-year-old boy making potty jokes. We just don't get why a grownup would find it funny.

It wasn't a joke.....it was a real life example of Obama's rhetoric that was very easy to understand for the children when presented as such.

Forum List

Back