"Halloween Kills......." the fun of watching a Halloween movie....really, really dumb.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The only reason I watched this is it was essentially free for us on Peacock......

It was dumb....really dumb. Besides the woke mixed race couple, and gay couple necessary for movies today.......just boring because they have to have those now or they face execution by Woke Guillotine...the movie was just dumb......then throw in the mandatory pot smoking scene because those are now required by hollywood.......and just boring and dumb........

I like Anthony Michael Hall...but he was a dumb addition as was bringing back the little girl, now grown up and the nurse from the very first movie....it was ham handed and silly...

The mob scenes of "let's go get him..." were just dumb.....

The first movie in 2018 was dumb.....this was worse......

Avoid it....

Watch the original on Halloween night.....

I never watched the original or any of the films in the series due to the fact that I find no entertainment in murder.

So.....is supporting mass murdering left wingers a side gig for you...or a hobby?

The only reason I watched this is it was essentially free for us on Peacock......

It was dumb....really dumb. Besides the woke mixed race couple, and gay couple necessary for movies today.......just boring because they have to have those now or they face execution by Woke Guillotine...the movie was just dumb......then throw in the mandatory pot smoking scene because those are now required by hollywood.......and just boring and dumb........

I like Anthony Michael Hall...but he was a dumb addition as was bringing back the little girl, now grown up and the nurse from the very first movie....it was ham handed and silly...

Avoid it....

Did Jamie Lee show her tits?....

Avoid it....

I used to watch those "slasher" movies that came out from the late 70's to the late 80's. It just got so repetitious and boring that I stopped and have no desire to go back. That said, I have enjoyed watching parodies of those films. Scary Movie was great at pointing out the obvious:
If you have sex, you're going to become a victim.
If you separate from the group, you're going to become a victim.
If you do drugs, you're going to become a victim.
If you fall asleep, you become a victim.
Anything can be used as a weapon, except a gun.
It most often has to be done in a creepy location.
A good parody is also, Tucker and Dale vs Evil.

I kind of like the 1993 movie Hocus-Pocus with a buck toothed Bette Midler. It's harmless enough fun without the gore of most H'ween junk.

i love terror movies but not blood and gore....so i was surprised when hubby just insisted on going to halloween kils...we get settled in the movies...wth they wanted 22 bucks for a large popcorn and two large drinks...that was a hard no...when hubby starts asking questions....like when myers come on...he goes who is that...i reply michael myers..then he follows up with how do i know that...he has never seen one of the movies...so he keeps asking me questions...until i threaten to move seats...then is just compounded by the young man we met on the way out...a cult member of halloween movies...i am not sure how my hubby got engaged with him but he relays all the kills from all the halloween movies (28 for this one) and tells us he watches each movie 3x...and now for some reason my hubby thinks i am a member of a terror movie cult...i assured him if i was it would not be the halloween series...and remind him he was the one wanting to go...and i told him we could stream it for free ...free i said...

Forum List

Back