Halloween Fun....!

Sense of humor?

try turning your bb hat forward...just for a moment in time!...maybe ya will see the humor...listen to the background music...very subtle...but hey ya will argue the point no matter waht!...must be in the genes...:link: :link: :link:

I too didn't see anything humorous about pics of graves. Some of the photography was nice, but I don't get what a sense of humor has to do w/ the link.

Could be me, though. I generally only pick up on 'funny' things, using my sense of humor. :)

I too didn't see anything humorous about pics of graves. Some of the photography was nice, but I don't get what a sense of humor has to do w/ the link.

Could be me, though. I generally only pick up on 'funny' things, using my sense of humor. :)

Not going down this road again...no comment!:hail: :bow2: :tongue1:

Very interesting pic's, Arch. :)

By the smilie...I see ya got the gist...be careful though place a disclaimer...less ya would be aligned with me...and that would be bad...very bad...:smoke:

Very interesting pic's, Arch.

attachment.php

Did I use the right smiley? I don't want to be seen as aligned with you. ;)

By the smilie...I see ya got the gist...be careful though place a disclaimer...less ya would be aligned with me...and that would be bad...very bad...:smoke:

I said the same thing Nienna said AND I put a smile too - but I didn't get the gist?

Some of the pics were nice, but there's NOTHING humorous there...that's all.

Geesh..

I think he thought it was fun to see these people all into taking spooky pictures. Maybe? Arch?

But that’s not funny either. Interesting maybe, but not funny.

Now I... get it! It... was a pun!

Sense of... humor = funny, funny = interesting

I really hope I don't get... "the Gist", I knew... someone who got that...in Germany... and it wasn't pretty. :puke3:

:tongue1:

I think he thought it was fun to see these people all into taking spooky pictures. Maybe? Arch?

You are the only one who was paying attention to what I said and posted...I have been in and out of this board for some two + years now...On numerous occassions I posted about my GD and Daughter...well this posting was dated 2004 a little over a year and a half when I had a Work Related injury...the Docs thought I was done and I fooled em...the daughters name(youngest is Pauline-short Paula) This posting was nothing more than humor on death and Halloween...the G-pas... grave footprints etc....some people have a dry sense of humor...others would rather debunk...even though they were wrong...need I say more...other than thanks Hun once again! You are awake and have a true sense of humor!:halo:

You are the only one who was paying attention to what I said and posted...I have been in and out of this board for some two + years now...On numerous occassions I posted about my GD and Daughter...well this posting was dated 2004 a little over a year and a half when I had a Work Related injury...the Docs thought I was done and I fooled em...the daughters name(youngest is Pauline-short Paula) This posting was nothing more than humor on death and Halloween...the G-pas... grave footprints etc....some people have a dry sense of humor...others would rather debunk...even though they were wrong...need I say more...other than thanks Hun once again! You are awake and have a true sense of humor!:halo:

Wow! :hail:

You are the arch-speak MASTER!!!

Forum List

Back