Halloween Candy

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
What was your favorite to get and what are you giving out to the ghosts and ghouls this year?

My favorite was always Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

I usually give Reese's and snickers bars out but this year I'm giving

disappoint-mints.jpg

Just about any of it was fine with me. We usually have a bowl full of those Hershey bars but we never get any ghosts or goblins because we live so far out in the middle of nowhere.

Snickers or Reese's cups...Halloween is a big deal in the neighborhood I live in.
I live in a historic district that covers about 6-8 blocks. For whatever reason for many years kids from miles away come to our area. Parking lots nearby fill up.
It is nothing for us to go through 15 of those large bags of candy bars....so that would be 75-100 lbs. of candy!!

What was your favorite to get and what are you giving out to the ghosts and ghouls this year?

disappoint-mints.jpg

The big tootsie rolls, and snickers. I will be giving both out on Halloween, and the kids and I will be watching night of the living dead, and all the remakes.

disappoint-mints.jpg

I give out a #2 goodie bag :) It has 3-4 full size candy bars, toys and lots of other assorted candy! I make 125 bags and then have lots just in case i run out of the bags.

I guess you can say i like making good childhood memories.

^^ Money. I always liked money better when I was a kid so that's what they get.

Because I knew the candy I liked. :)

My favorite was Reese's and Snickers. I'll pass out a handful of Tootsie Rolls and Double Bubble to my little goblins.

Alright.. what do you all think of the older big kids? 18-19 crowd? Ive always joked about giving them condoms!

disappoint-mints.jpg
to children???? :lol:

my favorite was 1)babe Ruth, 2) snickers 3) hershey miniatures

i will be giving out nothing this year, just like the previous 3 years here...absolutely no one comes to our door! NO ONE! It was a real shocker compared to our neighborhood in massachusetts, where WE were THE HOUSE to come to! we had more than a hundred trick or treaters every halloween, and my hubby used to dress up as Frankenstein to scare the little kids...he double downed on the candy for the little ones that he made cry! :lol:

Forum List

Back