Halloween Candy Support Group

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Hello, my name is April and I'm a chocoholic. Leo123 said that I could eat some Halloween candy now, but I figure the more candy I save, the more I can have later for Halloween and I only have a couple more weeks to wait. The only problem is that the spooky castle walls seems to be closing in on me. It seems like I keep hallucinating Jack-O-Lanterns stuffing candy bars inside their mouths,.. AHHHH!!!! I don't know if I can make it!!! This is basically what I look like right now:

images (20).jpg

Hello, my name is April and I'm a chocoholic. Leo123 said that I could eat some Halloween candy now, but I figure the more candy I save, the more I can have later for Halloween and I only have a couple more weeks to wait. The only problem is that the spooky castle walls seems to be closing in on me. It seems like I keep hallucinating Jack-O-Lanterns stuffing candy bars inside their mouths,.. AHHHH!!!! I don't know if I can make it!!! This is basically what I look like right now:

View attachment 709505

when they wrote that song, they were referring to this Candy

(CANDY JOHNSON)

I don't know when candy lost its appeal to me, but it did. I like Skittles, and Sour Patch Kids, but honestly, give me a fresh baked cookie and I'll be happier.

Well to each their own, but I guess there's both pros and cons of being way too old for trick-or-treating. (At least real trick-or-treating, not virtual hehe. ;) ) On one hand you don't have to do the work to get it all you have to do is buy it, but on the other hand it's just sitting there waiting for you to eat it. 😳

I'm with Confederate Soldier on this one. With the exception of the rare Payday bar, I don't eat candy.

I'll flat-out fuck up a stack of fresh-baked oatmeal raisin cookies, though...

Actually I'm torturing myself, I love chocolate truffles.

Who doesn't? I think this would make a really great meme btw,...

Uptight Christians: Halloween is Satanic and evil, Jesus would HATE it!!

Jesus: *Pops a Snickers inside His mouth* I'm sorry, did you say something?

Uptight Christians: *Surprised Pikachu face*

Forum List

Back