'Half your crew's not wearing masks!' MSNBC reporter trying to shame people for not wearing masks is caught out by bystander

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
I just love it when the fake news media is unmasked as the true hypocrites they are:

An MSNBC reporter was called out by a bystander for attempts to shame people not wearing masks when half of his own camera crew were not wearing them.
Cal Perry was delivering a Memorial Day report from Lake Geneva as hundreds traveled to enjoy the holiday weekend in Wisconsin, where businesses have reopened post lockdown.
He was caught out while delivering a live report, when he attempted to use a passer-by as an example of people not wearing masks, only for the man to hit back with 'half your crew's not wearing masks!'
Perry looked sheepish as he finished up his segment and shrugged at the comments about the crew's lack of face coverings.
Lawyerforlaws ·May 26, 2020 MSNBC Reporter outrage over people not wearing Masks .. Has to admit . . His own MSNBC Camera Crew weren't wearing Masks
Deana921 You asked for it! Gotta love Cal Perry reach out and touch the cameraman who is not wearing a mask and is not social distancing...and who also touched his face. Breaking ALL the rules!

People who are not wearing a mask telling other people to wear a mask has become #1 national pastime.

I don't think I've heard anybody wearing a mask tell anyone else to wear a mask. It's always an unmasked person telling everybody to wear a mask. :dunno:

I just love it when the fake news media is unmasked as the true hypocrites they are:

An MSNBC reporter was called out by a bystander for attempts to shame people not wearing masks when half of his own camera crew were not wearing them.
Cal Perry was delivering a Memorial Day report from Lake Geneva as hundreds traveled to enjoy the holiday weekend in Wisconsin, where businesses have reopened post lockdown.
He was caught out while delivering a live report, when he attempted to use a passer-by as an example of people not wearing masks, only for the man to hit back with 'half your crew's not wearing masks!'
Perry looked sheepish as he finished up his segment and shrugged at the comments about the crew's lack of face coverings.
Lawyerforlaws ·May 26, 2020 MSNBC Reporter outrage over people not wearing Masks .. Has to admit . . His own MSNBC Camera Crew weren't wearing Masks
Deana921 You asked for it! Gotta love Cal Perry reach out and touch the cameraman who is not wearing a mask and is not social distancing...and who also touched his face. Breaking ALL the rules!

Oh I love mocking the lying left-wing media. This is FANTASTIC!

I love the expression on the woman's face when their hypocrisy is unmasked.

I love the expression on the woman's face when their hypocrisy is unmasked.

How much you wanna bet they were not wearing masks, or staying six feet apart, when her collection of makeup artists were doing her up before the broadcast?

The media is so full of utter crap, it's unbelievable that people can live in a state of universal constant hypocrisy, and not want to commit suicide when they see their reflection in a mirror.

Forum List

Back