Half Rule Out Voting for Trump

Newsflash: At every KKK Ralley, along with the KKK Flags, you will also see an abundance of Confederate and Rump flags. Doesn't sound too Blue to me. Which of the numerous voices in your head told you that the modern day KKK supports the Democratic Party?

Irrelevant, there will always be a fool or two around. Proves nothing.
So you are totally unaware the vile history of the racist DNC ? Figures.

However, I will give you credit for this......agreed.
By your non involvement, you approve of it. Freedom isn't free. And being an American responsibilities that goes with it. You call yourself a Patriot, act like one. Work for the good instead of just bitching about it a 1 horse Message Base.

I am very aware of the "Reason" the Republican party was created. That means I am very much aware of the history of the DNC as well. To not understand one means you are unable to understand the other. But I am also aware of the changes of both parties which has not been good by either. In fact, right now, due to outside resources, neither part represents "WE THE PEOPLE".

I am very aware of the "Reason" the Republican party was created. That means I am very much aware of the history of the DNC as well. To not understand one means you are unable to understand the other. But I am also aware of the changes of both parties which has not been good by either. In fact, right now, due to outside resources, neither part represents "WE THE PEOPLE".

That's the 2nd time you've said something I actually agree with. WTF is going on ?

This too.
By your non involvement, you approve of it. Freedom isn't free. And being an American responsibilities that goes with it. You call yourself a Patriot, act like one. Work for the good instead of just bitching about it a 1 horse Message Base.

From a New Jersey poll LOL

A state that hasn't vote Red for a Presidential election since 1988

Really, so Christie is a dem then? I mean you just can't make this shit up!!!
MAGA!!!!!
Which part of the article confuses you..........1988 was the last time New Jersey voted Red.......

Does this confuse you? Seems so........

Is Christie now a dem? It is ewe that is confused, try again porkchop!
You don't understand Rino now do you...........he's your bitch ....yes.....just for the establishment.

Oh,I got it. Anybody that doesn't bow to the Orange shit giblet is a RINO!
ROTFLMFAO
MAGA!!!!!
Orangemanbad post

No, but he and the tard herd are stump dumb.

MAGA!!!!!
Which part of the article confuses you..........1988 was the last time New Jersey voted Red.......

You don't understand Rino now do you...........he's your bitch ....yes.....just for the establishment.

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA!!!!!
They were rino's long before anyone even really knew Trump's name..........You only say this because they were your bitches in Reality............The Rino Hunt started during the Tea Party..........guess you forgot.........just like you loved them one minute and hated them the next...........Like the SEIU party beating up people going to a Romney rally...........

Same violent tactics your side always did.......and commercials like this. Which is actually funny.

No I hate all RethugiKKKons, true conservatives can actually be able to engage in a real conversation.

MAGA!!!!!

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA!!!!!
They were rino's long before anyone even really knew Trump's name..........You only say this because they were your bitches in Reality............The Rino Hunt started during the Tea Party..........guess you forgot.........just like you loved them one minute and hated them the next...........Like the SEIU party beating up people going to a Romney rally...........

Same violent tactics your side always did.......and commercials like this. Which is actually funny.

No I hate all RethugiKKKons, true conservatives can actually be able to engage in a real conversation.

I used to have conversations with people like you........but after I learned it was useless...and I'd be better off talking to a tree I decided to tell you all to go to hell........was quicker........to the point.........and what you need from me........

Your side is corrupt to the core.........you piss on the Constitution........you try to deny others right to Free Speech and burn the place down when someone tries........you shit on our flag......burn it...........use the gov't as a weapon.........Order others to Obey you are else with gov't........you destroy businesses.........you tax the shit out of anything that moves........people leave your utopias because you suck........and on and on.............

Your party has become a bunch of VIOLENT THUGS......and no RESPECT IS GIVEN TO YOU ANYMORE.

MAGA!!!!!

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA!!!!!
Orangemanbad post

Yeah can’t change your hate

MAGA!!!!!

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA!!!!!

I used to have conversations with people like you........but after I learned it was useless...and I'd be better off talking to a tree I decided to tell you all to go to hell........was quicker........to the point.........and what you need from me........

Your side is corrupt to the core.........you piss on the Constitution........you try to deny others right to Free Speech and burn the place down when someone tries........you shit on our flag......burn it...........use the gov't as a weapon.........Order others to Obey you are else with gov't........you destroy businesses.........you tax the shit out of anything that moves........people leave your utopias because you suck........and on and on.............

Your party has become a bunch of VIOLENT THUGS......and no RESPECT IS GIVEN TO YOU ANYMORE.

Now, don't hold back. Q'Anon is the rage today.

Monmouth polling had Hillary by double digits less than a month before the election. Nuff said about these leftie rah rah polls?

MAGA!!!!!

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA!!!!!

We agree on 1 thing. Ewe deserve NO respect.
MAGA!!!!!!

MAGA!!!!!

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA!!!!!
Orangemanbad post

Yeah can’t change your hate

Yup, hate stupid. Like ewe and your kind. I don’t deny it.

Forum List

Back