Half Of Democrat Party Donations ($346 Mil) Came From 'Unemployed People'

ACT BLUE is just an online contribution site that is geared for small donations. Anyone that want to use this system just sets up a payment method and donate online. So this is system is used for by politic, grassroots organizations and non profit organizations who want to use this platform as a source .

Contribution rules
  1. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
  2. This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
  3. I am at least eighteen years old.

There are multiple issues to choose from or specific candidates from local to national that you can choose.

They accept credit cards.

Well since they ask the question it is an open question as if your retired then your unemployed. A spouse may be unemployed. So you would have to find out the total numbers of specific reasons for being unemployed. The baby boomers latest consensus puts that number at 54 million on July 1, 2019

How many people are well off that they can stop working ?

Still it is obvious that most people who are living below the poverty line are not making these contributions.

Still the story just mentions a figure and does not say who got this money. Obvious some of it was for causes as there are over 100 things and people you can contribute too.

The author of the story needs to do more research and break it down instead of guess to support an argument that it is illegal contributions. My guess is he doesn't have to do that because he can just go to fox or any site.

"Less than two months ahead of the presidential election – with concerns of foreign interference again at the forefront – a conservative political group is raising "serious concerns" about millions of donations reported by a major Democratic fundraising platform.

A preliminary computer analysis by the Take Back Action Fund, obtained exclusively by Fox News, has found that nearly half of all 2019 donations to ActBlue were made by people claiming to be unemployed."

The massive 'loophole' (scam) and the Democrats' highly questionable' source of unidentifiable mega finding was exposed, revealing yet another potential campaign finance fraud / abuse problem for Democrats in another election.

In 2016 Hillary and the DNC were caught funneling donations earmarked for other candidate into the Hillary campaign.

Early review and speculation is that 'unemployed people' (on unemployment, welfare, food stamps, etc...) did NOT donate $173 MILLION to Joe Biden and the Democrats in 2019, that FOREIGN donations (such as Soros, China, Iran, etc... The same foreign enemies funding the domestic terrorists engaging in all the violence going on) are finding Dementia Joe's campaign.

Where did it show the average or typical donation per individual contributor? Lying with statistics is a right wing modus operandi.

"Less than two months ahead of the presidential election – with concerns of foreign interference again at the forefront – a conservative political group is raising "serious concerns" about millions of donations reported by a major Democratic fundraising platform.

A preliminary computer analysis by the Take Back Action Fund, obtained exclusively by Fox News, has found that nearly half of all 2019 donations to ActBlue were made by people claiming to be unemployed."

The massive 'loophole' (scam) and the Democrats' highly questionable' source of unidentifiable mega finding was exposed, revealing yet another potential campaign finance fraud / abuse problem for Democrats in another election.

In 2016 Hillary and the DNC were caught funneling donations earmarked for other candidate into the Hillary campaign.

Early review and speculation is that 'unemployed people' (on unemployment, welfare, food stamps, etc...) did NOT donate $173 MILLION to Joe Biden and the Democrats in 2019, that FOREIGN donations (such as Soros, China, Iran, etc... The same foreign enemies funding the domestic terrorists engaging in all the violence going on) are finding Dementia Joe's campaign.

Where did it show the average or typical donation per individual contributor? Lying with statistics is a right wing modus operandi.

It's called math, based on numbers in the link. I know, it may be a bit complicated for you.

It's called math, based on numbers in the link. I know, it may be a bit complicated for you.
According to percentages it is not difficult to believe it was merely grass roots.

According to the Action Fund, an analysis of WinRed's 4.9 million donations totalling $302 million found that only 4% came from people who did not list an employer or were unemployed. This year, the rate is 5.6%, according to the data.

1.6 percent is what the right wing is trying make into something more spectacular.

ACT BLUE is just an online contribution site that is geared for small donations. Anyone that want to use this system just sets up a payment method and donate online. So this is system is used for by politic, grassroots organizations and non profit organizations who want to use this platform as a source .

Contribution rules
  1. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
  2. This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
  3. I am at least eighteen years old.

There are multiple issues to choose from or specific candidates from local to national that you can choose.

They accept credit cards.

Well since they ask the question it is an open question as if your retired then your unemployed. A spouse may be unemployed. So you would have to find out the total numbers of specific reasons for being unemployed. The baby boomers latest consensus puts that number at 54 million on July 1, 2019

How many people are well off that they can stop working ?

Still it is obvious that most people who are living below the poverty line are not making these contributions.

Still the story just mentions a figure and does not say who got this money. Obvious some of it was for causes as there are over 100 things and people you can contribute too.

The author of the story needs to do more research and break it down instead of guess to support an argument that it is illegal contributions. My guess is he doesn't have to do that because he can just go to fox or any site.
Nobody would just lie on the internet, would they? If there's a box you have to check, you HAVE to tell the truth.

Forum List

Back