Half of college football is playing this year?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
So it appears that only the ACC and SEC will suit up to play football this year. And it makes sense considering that the SEC and ACC are mostly from red states that want to get on with there lives instead of hiding in a basement like Joe Biden and the Big 10 and PAC 10 are mostly blue states who never really challenge the ACC or SEC for the National championship anyway because they are all a bunch of gender confused school girls.

I dont understand the logic of playing in the spring

So it appears that only the ACC and SEC will suit up to play football this year. And it makes sense considering that the SEC and ACC are mostly from red states that want to get on with there lives instead of hiding in a basement like Joe Biden and the Big 10 and PAC 10 are mostly blue states who never really challenge the ACC or SEC for the National championship anyway because they are all a bunch of gender confused school girls.
Liberal Democrats keep whining about Coronavirus while the rest of us want to move on and live normal lives.

College football teams typically play games that involve only that team's players.

Usually the first team defense and second team offense plays the first team offense and second team defense.

It allows the coaches to see how all 4 squads react in actual game situations.

College football teams typically play games that involve only that team's players.

Usually the first team defense and second team offense plays the first team offense and second team defense.

what we are talking about is playing foorball gaves in the spring instead of the fall

such as Alabama v LSU. or Ohio State v Michigan

and that makes no sense at all to skip the fall and try to make up for it next spring

what we are talking about is playing foorball gaves in the spring instead of the fall
and that makes no sense at all to skip the fall and try to make up for it next spring
Liberals want us to surrender to the hoax flu bug.

Hoax? This is your answer? lol

I think the wuflu is real and it does kill people

maybe not 166,000 all by itself because I have no confidence in the numbers

but it is quite deadly to some people

the problem is that libs claim to be so freaked out by the chinese disease they only emerge from their hermetically sealed bubbles to collect their welfare/unemployment check or to riot and tear down historical statues

and that cannot be allowed to continue

Coincidences during election year is mightily suspicious. We have multiple ones going.

Forum List

Back