Half-dozen or so men attended the women's march on Saturday

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
The Washington Post quotes one of the perhaps half-dozen or so men who attended the women's march on Saturday:

I’m here to support my wife. I don’t care who you are, women impact your life and there’s no reason why they shouldn’t have the same rights as men.

We agree. Women are unfairly advantaged when it comes to things such as criminal sentencing, custody disputes, and trivialities such as lifespan. They even control more than half of the nation’s personal wealth.

We cannot think of a single instance in which women are legally disadvantaged vis-à-vis men. Can you? 

So yes—we agree with the premise of this march—take away women’s unfair legal advantages and let them have the same rights as men.

Less and less men will be like these dudes over the coming generations as they realize the tide is against it.

The Washington Post quotes one of the perhaps half-dozen or so men who attended the women's march on Saturday:

I’m here to support my wife. I don’t care who you are, women impact your life and there’s no reason why they shouldn’t have the same rights as men.

We agree. Women are unfairly advantaged when it comes to things such as criminal sentencing, custody disputes, and trivialities such as lifespan. They even control more than half of the nation’s personal wealth.

We cannot think of a single instance in which women are legally disadvantaged vis-à-vis men. Can you? 

So yes—we agree with the premise of this march—take away women’s unfair legal advantages and let them have the same rights as men.
The march was also about other issues, but I know you only want to cherry pick the ones you feel you can dispute...

I saw Bill Clinton walking around grabbing pussies while Hillary told them to keep quiet.

Forum List

Back