Half Black, All Democrat

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
New York can be a lonely and desolate city. My only date on this rainy Tuesday night is Chris Matthews -- the last liberal left who will still talk to me about race.

The rest of the Non-Fox Media are lying in wait, hoping I'll disappear so they can revive the old chestnuts about racist Republicans again.

Among many such myths, there's Reagan's Philadelphia speech, George W. Bush's speech at Bob Jones University, someone yelling "Kill him" at the mention of Barack Obama's name at a Sarah Palin rally, tea partiers calling Rep. John Lewis the N-word, Scott Brown's red pickup truck, dog whistles, code words, and on and on and on.

All of these myths are disproved in my book, "Mugged: Racial Demagoguery From the Seventies to Obama." You should brush up on the facts because liberal lies never die. They just hide from the light like cockroaches and rush back out after dark.

Since my book came out, MSNBC, the Official Network for Racism Detection, has moved on from trying to convince black people that Republicans are promoting slavery and segregation to trying to convince women that Republicans plan to redefine rape and ban contraception.

Ann Coulter - October 24, 2012 - OBAMA: HALF-BLACK BUT ALL DEMOCRAT

Forum List

Back