Hakeem Jeffries speech last night was a typical truckload of Democrat DEMOCRAP.

What does that conspiracy theory have to do with the fact that Hakeem Jeffries is an election denier who claimed the 2016 election was illegitimate? He's a threat to our democracy, and so are you if you support him.
I support him. Had he known you idiots were going to claim elections were fraudulent he would have chosen different words. You guys are morons and deserve the place you’ve earned in history as losers relegated to spoilers with no platform and no future. I love seeing you flap in the wind over this. Flap away flapper.

Jefferies is another pathological liar like Joe Biden, no wonder the Yellow Press adores him also.
for sure

I literally LOLd at this "beauty" as Trump would call it

“We will never compromise our principles [your... your WHAT???!!]. House Democrats will always put American values over autocracy. :oops::oops::oops: Benevolence :oops::oops::oops:over bigotry. The Constitution over the cult:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::stir::stir::stir:. Democracy over demagogues:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

Can you spell SATAN?

:dev3::dev3::dev3:

I can spell bullshit. When a democrat talks about principles, values, and the Constitution, they're spreading bullshit.
Those words are code for: WeKnowWeCanLieOurAssesOff2aLot-of-DumbassAmericansBecauseTheyKeepWatchingMSNBC (believing everything they hear)

Those words are code for: WeKnowWeCanLieOurAssesOff2aLot-of-DumbassAmericansBecauseTheyKeepWatchingMSNBC (believing everything they hear)
Hey pal we're not in Trump's cult where he tells his Chumps what to think, you know like faking elector returns is not fake if he does it, or how Trump donated his President's salary because he loves America when his tax returns prove he was lying his ass off.
20221010_182004.jpg

Forum List

Back