Hail Obama's Internet! Obey & Pay!

You said the decision was made by 5 people. Actually, it's worse than that. It was 3 of those 5.

2 of them opposed the decision. Don't call them assholes.

I like the line about the airline industry.

Latest video I filmed. Let me know what you think.

I can see where one would not use film to make this. But I didn't know toilet paper could be used for such things.

Are you aware that there has been news tossed around where Netflix gets priority on the Internet. It would cost Netflix a bunch because they would have to pay extra (oodles) on every major trunk (provider). When you give one site the thurofair then others will have to be slowed down. Bandwidth isn't infinite. You should be able to figure out why Google and Netflix were against net nuerality. And spent millions in "Bribes" to Congress which won't go anywhere near this with a 10 foot pole.

Latest video I filmed. Let me know what you think.

will let you know tomorrow when I have more time.However something I'll say NOW is he is actually a communist so you should have a pic of him looking like Stalin instead.That would work for Bush though the fact his grandfather helped put Hitler into power. with your user name,I have a feeling you are not open minded about this though.

Are you aware that there has been news tossed around where Netflix gets priority on the Internet. It would cost Netflix a bunch because they would have to pay extra (oodles) on every major trunk (provider). When you give one site the thurofair then others will have to be slowed down. Bandwidth isn't infinite. You should be able to figure out why Google and Netflix were against net nuerality. And spent millions in "Bribes" to Congress which won't go anywhere near this with a 10 foot pole.
Who's claiming they are slowing down? They may not be upgraded like the big paying content providers but that's a good thing. And you need to figure out why George Soros and the leftist Ford Foundation pumped almost 200 million into it.

You said the decision was made by 5 people. Actually, it's worse than that. It was 3 of those 5.

2 of them opposed the decision. Don't call them assholes.

I like the line about the airline industry.

Actually, I didn't say that. That's not me on camera. I'm merely the burn out who films/edits these.

:)

Forum List

Back