Hahahahaha....let the revolution begin!

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Legitimate American's are finally fed up and ready to fight.

Attention Losers and Low-life's:
Polish up those work boots you haven't worn in years...it's time to go to work and contribute.

Attention Illegals:
Go back into hiding; no more pushing that corn cart around without living in fear of being captured.

Attention 'Progressive Liberals':
The genitalia you're born with dictates your gender...not your twisted mind and NO, you can't urinate with your penis in the same restroom next to my 14 year old daughter.

This really isn't complicated...it's time government demands better of low grade humans and stops stealing from the higher grade to fund the trash among us.

Half the U.S. population has been completely shut off from economic growth since the 1970s. Over the last 50 years, the percentage of children who go on to earn more than their parents plunged from 90 percent to 50 percent. Trump will have to do something to fight these big, historic trends if he wants to hold onto his blue-collar support over the next four years. And it's not obvious that a very large tax cut tilted to upper-income brackets will achieve this.

Trump clearly also wants to pursue trade and industrial policy aimed at boosting manufacturing in the U.S. that would help provide higher incomes and more jobs for the voters who helped drive him to the White House. But again it's not immediately clear that Trump's approach will prove effective.

Amd if the group around Trump promotes an agenda that is highly favorable to the already wealthy and does little to protect and boost those stuck in economic purgatory, the incoming president could see his popularity stagnate and recreating the map that put him into office could become impossible in four years.

I dare Trump to yank 15 million paying customers out of our economy.

each and every one of you RW morons will need three jobs when the price of a loaf of bread costs you $10 ... but hey, we will be saving money !

IDIOTS.

each and every one of you RW morons will need three jobs when the price of a loaf of bread costs you $10 ... but hey, we will be saving money !

IDIOTS.

Well the 1986 Amnesty bill was supposed to be the last amnesty bill needed. We were going to take in what we already had but then stop the flow. I'm ok with keeping what we have as long as they step forward from the shadows and pay back taxes. If you've been here 10 years how much taxes do you owe? So better to tell us you just arrived. But then you have no real argument why we should let you stay. What a quandry. Tell us you've been here forever and so you should be allowed to stay and then you have to pay 10 years of back taxes.

And in the future, if we need more workers don't back door them in on us. Doing it that way hurts our middle class. With this shit happening the middle class has and will disappear. If you don't get that then it sucks to suck, huh?

IDIOTS.
Right, because only illegals make bread. Moron.
My brother in law took over his father in laws business. It's a Greek bakery and yes he makes most of his money selling greek bread. Still has the old school bread making equipment. Where you dump a lump into a mixer, then have to pick it up and out and put it on a smasher, then a conveyor, blablabla. Bottom line is yes Americans make and sell bread and we don't need illegals undercutting us.

IDIOTS.
We won't YANK them out. A lot of them will just go. And a lot of new ones won't come. And a lot of them already here might do something about becoming legal citizens. And maybe a lot of companies won't hire them if we crack down on illegal employers.

Canada has about 1 million illegals. If we had 5 million illegals we would not be complaining about them.

IDIOTS.

You're not very bright, which is why you're a Communist.

Illegals are a net drain on our economy. More money is sent to Mexico than returned into the American economy, this in addition to depriving Americans of low skill jobs and forcing them onto assistance.

This really isn't complicated...it's time government demands better of low grade humans and stops stealing from the higher grade to fund the trash among us.
I just hope the rich don't do what they usually do which is shift the tax burden more onto the middle class because they feel they pay too much in taxes not us.

IDIOTS.
You dare Trump?

You fucking loons are beyond help.

IDIOTS.
You dare Trump?

You fucking loons are beyond help.
I beg Trump. And I'm a liberal. I don't know who these people are who defend illegals being here. It is them who has hurt the middle class.

Don't get me wrong it was the rich who exploited them to lower wages. I don't blame the illegals for coming but even still this has got to stop. I just hope we start going after companies who hire illegals. Getting them to stop will go a long way. Illegal immigrants will keep coming as long as we continue to hire them.

IDIOTS.

You're not very bright, which is why you're a Communist.

Illegals are a net drain on our economy. More money is sent to Mexico than returned into the American economy, this in addition to depriving Americans of low skill jobs and forcing them onto assistance.

I heard a farmer in California that said he pays illegals 150 a day to pick Tomatoes.

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of poor citizens who would take that job.

IDIOTS.
Why don't you double-dare him. I'm sure he knows the rule. :)

Polish up those work boots you haven't worn in years...it's time to go to work and contribute.

Attention Illegals:
Go back into hiding; no more pushing that corn cart around without living in fear of being captured.

The genitalia you're born with dictates your gender...not your twisted mind and NO, you can't urinate with your penis in the same restroom next to my 14 year old daughter.

get your hoverounds charged up, and take extra depends , the old cracka goys are on the march!!

Attention Illegals:

you are one sick phyuck

[

I heard a farmer in California that said he pays illegals 150 a day to pick Tomatoes.

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of poor citizens who would take that job.

When I was a teen, I picked strawberries one summer, off of Gale in city of Industry. It was back breaking, bending over all day, but it paid really well. I agree that there are a lot of Americans who would do these jobs.

IDIOTS.

Well the 1986 Amnesty bill was supposed to be the last amnesty bill needed. We were going to take in what we already had but then stop the flow. I'm ok with keeping what we have as long as they step forward from the shadows and pay back taxes. If you've been here 10 years how much taxes do you owe? So better to tell us you just arrived. But then you have no real argument why we should let you stay. What a quandry. Tell us you've been here forever and so you should be allowed to stay and then you have to pay 10 years of back taxes.

And in the future, if we need more workers don't back door them in on us. Doing it that way hurts our middle class. With this shit happening the middle class has and will disappear. If you don't get that then it sucks to suck, huh?
How do you know that the illegals in this country aren't paying taxes? In fact most of them are, along with social security and medicare

Attention Illegals:

Who told you to say all that?

Forum List

Back