HAHA You Obamabots are desperate

Obama to American Pharoah's trainer: You didn't train that horse.

Obama to the jockey: You didn't ride that hourse.

Obama to the owner: You didn't earn that horse.

Any success any at all!!!!!! What the hell does Obama have to do with the Triple Crown? Sheesh....

Dan Pfeiffer‏@danpfeiffer
Another accomplishment -- Obama first President to have a Triple Crown winner since Carter

Dan Pfeiffer on Twitter Another accomplishment -- Obama first President to have a Triple Crown winner since Carter
Did it ever occur to you that you have one too many capitol "L's" in your handle....??? :anj_stfu:

Do you think I give a damn? Deflecting doesn't take away you loons are desperate to prop up the failed disaster.

Any success any at all!!!!!! What the hell does Obama have to do with the Triple Crown? Sheesh....

Another accomplishment -- Obama first President to have a Triple Crown winner since Carter

Dan Pfeiffer on Twitter Another accomplishment -- Obama first President to have a Triple Crown winner since Carter
i mentioned this in another message board, that Obama was going to somehow take credit for American Fearo taking the triple crown, maybe his stimulus is working?

last night i made a similar reply in the free republic site. that it was cause of Obama that we have a triple crown winner, aka, the stimulus is working

Here is Obama during a training session with American Pharoah:

obamaridinghorse.jpg

Thanks Mr. President!!!

:rofl:

Winning The Triple Crown is just another thing we all do together.

Is a jackass distant kin to a race horse? If so, Obama has the right to brag.
i wonder if American Pharo is a white hispanic.

Forum List

Back