Hadley Huffman Got the Vaccine

In any other time in history--or at least when we were sane and not in a Moral Panic--these vaccines would be an outrage. They would have already been pulled.

We really are observing all of the libertarian reasons to oppose getting government in healthcare come to full fruition. Government healthcare is about enriching and empowering big government. Truth does not matter. Murder does not matter. As long as we have morons who are filled with fear, we will lose our freedom entirely.

Fear filled morons about marijuana, terror, Covid, global warming, everyone being insured etc... are complete morons with no truth and zero patriotism to America. If we exterminated the factless fearful, we would have a chance.

In any other time in history--or at least when we were sane and not in a Moral Panic--these vaccines would be an outrage. They would have already been pulled.
Hardly would that be the case in older times people wished they had vaccines, or did you forget the 50% chance a child would never make it to five years old's before the vaccines?

We really are observing all of the libertarian reasons to oppose getting government in healthcare come to full fruition. Government healthcare is about enriching and empowering big government. Truth does not matter. Murder does not matter. As long as we have morons who are filled with fear, we will lose our freedom entirely.

Fear filled morons about marijuana, terror, Covid, global warming, everyone being insured etc... are complete morons with no truth and zero patriotism to America. If we exterminated the factless fearful, we would have a chance.
Libertarians used to be anarchist, what happened?

Why can't we trust that medicine makers wouldn't put out a product that would kill people?? That would be a horrible business decision.....

Or at least that is what "Libertarians" tell us......that is unless they are fearmongering about a vaccine....which only reminds me of why I mock Libertarians daily...

Libertarians used to be anarchist, what happened?

No, that is typical hysterical bs from big government advocates.

Anarchists are for no government.

Libertarians are minimalists. What does the constitution say? Provide for defense - check - libertarians for strong military. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness - check, less government the better. Justice - first start with few laws that really mean something, and enforce them. Do not make 30k new laws each year to enrich and empower lawyers and big government.

No government involvement in health care
No making coffee illegal by making a taxpayer funded scare film

Right to privacy - libertarians support it, Dems and post 1998 Zionist GOP oppose

No, that is typical hysterical bs from big government advocates.

Anarchists are for no government.

Libertarians are minimalists. What does the constitution say? Provide for defense - check - libertarians for strong military. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness - check, less government the better. Justice - first start with few laws that really mean something, and enforce them. Do not make 30k new laws each year to enrich and empower lawyers and big government.

No government involvement in health care
No making coffee illegal by making a taxpayer funded scare film

Right to privacy - libertarians support it, Dems and post 1998 Zionist GOP oppose
They wrote the Constitution before industrialization so of course it wouldn't and didn't work well with industrialized capitalism.

Why can't we trust that medicine makers wouldn't put out a product that would kill people?? That would be a horrible business decision.....

Or at least that is what "Libertarians" tell us......that is unless they are fearmongering about a vaccine....which only reminds me of why I mock Libertarians daily...

Trust those drug companies. They put opium in their pills.

Trust the "vaccine" which

1. Does not vaccinate
2. CDC admits it had murdered at least 11.9k Americans
3. Is the only "vaccine" to ever require more than one shot

If you can parrot the media and the "experts..."

I Think you're right. The vaccine seems to predominantly affect women. Especially sad when the victim is so young. I dont recommend getting it when you're this young. Your odds are MUCH better without it

Forum List

Back