Had "covid"

WheelieAddict

Gold Member
Feb 10, 2012
Started like a mild cold then I couldn't breathe, chest pains that had me thinking I could be having a heart attack. Trust me it is real and you don't want to get it, not being able to breathe right with chest pains is a horrible feeling. I know many have no symptoms but what I went through can kill someone who isn't as young or healthy. Please do what you can to avoid spreading it.

Started like a mild cold then I couldn't breathe, chest pains that had me thinking I could be having a heart attack. Trust me it is real and you don't want to get it, not being able to breathe right with chest pains is a horrible feeling. I know many have no symptoms but what I went through can kill someone who isn't as young or healthy. Please do what you can to avoid spreading it.

Bet you wish you had drank some lysol instead :scared1:

I had a couple family members incur the same symptoms after visiting Disney World last mid-November. Both recovered quickly. Both are in the early 30s and healthy. But, the inability to breath freely scared them.

LAST MID-NOVEMBER. If this means anything, it blows up the theory or belief that it started in Wuhan China.

Informative....thank you.

I had a couple family members incur the same symptoms after visiting Disney World last mid-November. Both recovered quickly. Both are in the early 30s and healthy. But, the inability to breath freely scared them.

LAST MID-NOVEMBER. If this means anything, it blows up the theory or belief that it started in Wuhan China.

So are you talking over a year ago or last November?

Last November. I guess it could have come from Chinese nationals from Wuhan who were at Disney World.

Last November. I guess it could have come from Chinese nationals from Wuhan who were at Disney World.

They say the chicoms hid the virus for months so that could be true.

How did you get better ? How long did it take ?

Your theory is baseless & worthless if they didn't get tested to see if they had Covid-19. My friends & family thought we caught it in early March, but testing proved we had the flu & pneumonia.

Forum List

Back