Hackers shut down a pipeline but a million gallon spill goes unnoticed.

Little weird that the highly environmental political environment we are in and this... Isn't in the news.

I hate to have to watch inane you tube junk along with the inane commercials because some poster doesn't have the elementary skill to voice an opinion.

This is a correction of a previous thread I reported about this.

Crack found August 14, of 2020 by kids on ATVs in a nature preserve? I'm not from North Carolina and don't even know where Huntersville is, but did not remember the story until you posted. Still in the news, somewhat or at least available. Article I read (from the Weather Channel) was from March 9, 2021, but would never have seen it unless I knew to look for it.
The kids rolling up to the pool of gasoline on top of the ground on ATVs were lucky their exhaust manifolds didn't ignite it.

Little weird that the highly environmental political environment we are in and this... Isn't in the news.

Magicians do it all the time and call it misdirection.

If you don't want the audience to see something going on in one hand you give you something to focus on with the other.

Only difference is as we have all seen the msm plays ball with the politicians to show what they want and disregard and hand wave the rest. So now the magician has the help of media to do the misdirection.

Forum List

Back