Hackers and Sleuths hired to prove trump won.

So you're saying the Post Office is in violation of the Hatch Act and their own policies????
I was implying that without being able to see the vehicle license plate we don't know if it is a government or personal vehicle.

And the post office would not be the entity in violation of the Hatch Act, it would be whoever affixed the sticker to the vehicle.

Meanwhile.....(Note the bumper sticker on the back of the truck).

The transportation of Federal mail in a privately-owned vehicle is against the law. FB and twitter are censoring this photo. Make it go viral
How do you know it's a privately owned vehicle if you can't see the license plate?

1606725984123.jpeg

How do you know it's a privately owned vehicle if you can't see the license plate?
Well...most USPS/Gov vehicles are not pickup trucks with Biden stickers on them. Are there?
I have no knowledge of USPS's use of pickup trucks to transport mail however the fact that there appears to be open containers of mail stacked in the back of the vehicle is more concerning to me than the bumper sticker.

If this photo was taken in a parking lot there appears to be other similar vehicles in the lot so maybe they do use them this way, however if the vehicle were driving on the freeway I would be worried about the mail in the containers possibly going air born and being lost. Seems like it should at least have a tarp over it.

Also I wonder if the driver is conscientious enough to ALWAYS remain with the vehicle - running inside to pay for gas, get a snack, use the restroom provides just enough time for someone to make off with one of those containers.

Sorry for the tangent but that's where my mind went.

Those trucks do not match the one in the pic I posted. It looks like its in the left lane, so maybe on the road. Still....the whole thing looks fishy to me. Why aren't the boxes covered to keep them from flying out, for one thing.

Took a long nap today. But now I am getting sleepy, so....see y'all tomorrow. :sleep:

Now this is interesting. Nothing like hiring those who know how to do such things and can work on the other side to bust them.

The 57-year-old multimillionaire also appeared on several podcasts, including a November 23 appearance in which he said: "I'm a free agent, and I'm self-funded, and I'm funding this army of various odd people," according to the Daily Beast.

"It’s really going to make a great movie someday," he added.

Byrne claims he’s funding teams of “hackers and crackers” who realized all the way back in August that Dominion voting machines could be used to steal the election from Trump. Since the election, those voting machines have figured prominently in Trump supporters’ allegations of fraud, despite the company’s repeated denials and any actual proof the voting tallies were changed. -Daily Beast
Byrne says he's been communicating with former Trump attorney Sidney Powell for weeks - who last week filed two lawsuits in Michigan and Georgia alleging massive schemes to rig the election for Joe Biden.

I'm not sure anyone needs to be hired to "prove," that Trump won. They might have that hard data in their hands already.

I am of the opinion that the folks in the government were expecting something like this, and might have been prepared.

You have heard that lawyer for the people, Sidney Powell mention something called, "The Kraken?" yes? She is a federal lawyer, not a civil lawyer.

Directory » Kraken » kraken Home

Now this is interesting. Nothing like hiring those who know how to do such things and can work on the other side to bust them.

The 57-year-old multimillionaire also appeared on several podcasts, including a November 23 appearance in which he said: "I'm a free agent, and I'm self-funded, and I'm funding this army of various odd people," according to the Daily Beast.

"It’s really going to make a great movie someday," he added.

Byrne claims he’s funding teams of “hackers and crackers” who realized all the way back in August that Dominion voting machines could be used to steal the election from Trump. Since the election, those voting machines have figured prominently in Trump supporters’ allegations of fraud, despite the company’s repeated denials and any actual proof the voting tallies were changed. -Daily Beast
Byrne says he's been communicating with former Trump attorney Sidney Powell for weeks - who last week filed two lawsuits in Michigan and Georgia alleging massive schemes to rig the election for Joe Biden.

Good luck to the team.

As they say, "It takes a crook to catch a crook."

It's a fact. It's on the USPS website

The U.S. Postal Service uses contracted delivery suppliers to support mail delivery needs and ensure it meets its universal service obligation. CDS is a contractual agreement between the Postal Service and an individual or company for the delivery and collection of mail for customers. CDS is considered one of the Postal Service’s three primary carrier delivery types (city and rural carriers, and contracted delivery suppliers). CDS suppliers1 are not Postal Service employees, but independent contractors who provide delivery service on specific routes not serviced by city or rural carriers.​

It's also worse than USPS, at least where I live.

I wound up switching all my bill-paying to online because it was too unreliable to get me my bills and checks on time. I didn't want to have to worry about my utilities getting shut off.

Hey dumbass, people and businesses are allowed to bring THEIR mail to the PO in their own vehicles.
Hey dumbass..keep yer head buried up your butt if you think those crates are FROM or TO a business.
Prove otherwise :asshole:

Hey dumbass, people and businesses are allowed to bring THEIR mail to the PO in their own vehicles.
Hey dumbass..keep yer head buried up your butt if you think those crates are FROM or TO a business.
And another one that wants to troll one of my threads. On iggie you go.
I have not been rude to you, but twice now you have resorted to name calling for no reason.

And another one that wants to troll one of my threads. On iggie you go.
I have not been rude to you, but twice now you have resorted to name calling for no reason.
Gracie, I have been to Bulk mail centers all over this country and have done the graveyard shift to download software and upgrade firmware for various projects when I worked for Siemens / Electrocom. They do not deliver mail at 4:AM in the morning. Bulk mail centers process mail that was collected by carriers and from the collecting of the mail boxes. Most of the time, those red, white and blue boxes are collected by no later than 5:30 P.M, sent through a sorter and "post-marked. Local mail is sorted according to zip codes and then the mail carriers come in around 6:30 AM to take the trays over to a sorter that will sort what they have to deliver that day. They always have to make two passes through a sorter that has their specific route programed. Carriers have
anywhere from 450 to 500 delivery points and USPS sorters have 240 pockets so "sequencing" of the mail requires them to run the mail twice. Needless to say? Since the USPS rank and file are big time "Union" shops? Union shops that LOVE to file grievances? There isn't any fucking way that USPS vehicles were on the road delivering "ballots" that allegedly had already been post-marked and the indicia cancelled on the night of the election and that goes double for ballot counting centers in those battleground states that allegedly "shut down" for the night.

With this bullshit, there is no reason to vote any more if you are not a dem. It won't count. Ever again.

Forum List

Back