Ha'aretz: Libyan rebel leader says they need Israel's recognition.

CitizenPained

Dissident-Jude
Jul 10, 2011
Denver
:eusa_eh:

Rebel spokesman to Haaretz: Libya needs world's help, including Israel's - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Libya needs any help it can get from the international community, including from Israel, a spokesman for the opposition to Muammar Gadhafi's regime told Haaretz Tuesday by phone from London.

When asked what sort of assistance Libya required, Ahmad Shabani, the founder of Libya's Democratic Party, said: "We are asking Israel to use its influence in the international community to end the tyrannical regime of Gadhafi and his family."

I thought the Libyan rebels were comprised of future Islamic jihadists?

According to Israeli intelligence, since the uprising, as part of a huge black market in weapons in Libya, arms have been smuggled from Libya to the Gaza Strip via Egypt. Shabani said the opposition was aware of the smuggling and hoped to end it.

I'm sure Israel will recognize Libya. That's not the question. But diplomatic relations? Hmm. It may need a new source for oil, though thanks a lot, Egypt.

I thought the Libyan rebels were comprised of future Islamic jihadists?

You thought correct. Congratulations. :clap2:

I'm sure Israel will recognize Libya. That's not the question. But diplomatic relations? Hmm. It may need a new source for oil, though [SIZE=""]thanks a lot, Egypt[/IZE].

Israel has vast oil shale deposits. :clap2:

I think you'll find that Libyan Rebels Named Mahmoud Jibril Their Prime Minister
Libyan Rebels Name Mahmoud Jibril Their Prime Minister - Global - The Atlantic Wire
Not that Flaky dupe
Shabani, who was educated in Britain, later returned to Libya and began working for an opposition group.

In March, he began to speak out against the regime, but he returned to London when he felt his life was in danger.

The weight he carries in Libya's emerging political fabric is unclear.
Rebel spokesman to Haaretz: Libya needs world's help, including Israel's - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

I think you'll find that Libyan Rebels Named Mahmoud Jibril Their Prime Minister

Jose, I think if you find a job and make some dinero, instead of posting on the internet, bankrupt Spain might come out of bankruptcy.

Comprende, muchacho? :clap2:

Cool, if Libya is serious this they are on the right track. This vendetta against Israel is stupid and these Muslim countries need to start to grow up.

Cool, if Libya is serious this they are on the right track. This vendetta against Israel is stupid and these Muslim countries need to start to grow up.

Hard for Muzzies to grow up when their prophet was married to a 6 year old girl when he was 53. :lol:

Forum List

Back