Ha Ha Ha! Only 30 People Show Up To See Tim Kaine In West Palm Beach.

Some of you dumb Trumpers who fall for gatewaypundit garbage are too stupid for words.

I swear.
Here's video proof that is not from the Gateway.

VIDEO : Tim Kaine Florida Rally Draws Crowd of About 30 People

I swear.
Yes, idiots. Linking to the stupid arse Trump humper before the event is your best shot? lol

Well its a better shot than linking stupid arses to Hillary who's far from honest.

Hell even the FBI calls her actions stupid, careless and incompetent and of course YOU will vote for her sorry ass anyway. LOL

:laugh2: :itsok: :dunno: :laugh2: Hmm, maybe it's because most people see Tim Kaine as a term/word we cant say on live TV?
:poke: Maybe Tim should just call it quits and go back to work as a shoe salesman?

spacer.gif

WOW! Tim Kaine Holds Rally and ONLY 30 PEOPLE Show Up!
Was there voting there?

When you dig into to the polling you find democrats over sampled by 12-18%.. this will throw the polls into the garbage bin..
That's exactly what the right was saying in 2012. How'd that turn out for Romney?
that same bull shit caused voters to become dismayed and did not get out and vote for Mitt.. Not gonna let that happen this time around... Active voter suppression is what John Podesta called it and he even explained it... Orchestrated lies from the left and their coordinating with outside groups and the media.. Felonies under election laws.. But its ok for Democrats,,

Last edited:
Putin might think it's OK to be associated with Trump, but most Americans don't.....that goes double for you Hannibal Lecter and Charlie Manson
donald-trump-hannibal-lecter.jpg

Why don't polls reflect turnout at Trump rallies?

More kids show up for my kids birthday party than show up to see Hillary and Trump is filling stadiums and scalpers are outside selling tickets for hundreds of dollars.

Why don't polls reflect turnout at Trump rallies?

More kids show up for my kids birthday party than show up to see Hillary and Trump is filling stadiums and scalpers are outside selling tickets for hundreds of dollars.

Look polls are going to be used if Trump wins. The democrats will point to the polls and claim there had to fraud in order for him to win because the polls were so strong for Hillary.
And when the shrew does win, they will point to the polls and claim that it cant be fraud because the polls agreed with them all along.

why 30 people show up for Kaine,,,,95% of all normal people just cant stand him, they actually would rather eat a dog burger than show up at his rally

why 30 people show up for Kaine,,,,95% of all normal people just cant stand him, they actually would rather eat a dog burger than show up at his rally
I had dog once, didn't know that's what I was eating when I was eating it, was not in the U.S at the time.
I have to tell you, it really was not at all bad. Of course, when I discovered what it was I still blew chunks all over the table and floor, which in turn caused my buddies I was with to blow chunk all over the table and floor. To the untrained eye it could have looked like some sort of competition to see who could hurl a chunk the farthest.

maybe they should take this poll,,,,,if you had a choice, would you rather go to a 2 hour Clinton/Kane Rally, or spend 2 hours in a jail cell with Debbie Wasserman and Al Sharpton?

Forum List

Back