h.r. 350 Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2022

Oh dear....

Our borders aren't open. Enforcement and deportations are ongoing.
Funny, at a much higher rate of incidence than the last administration....how do you explain that?

Roe should be codified into federal law.
Pesky little 10th amendment issue.....The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
Find me where in the COTUS abortion as a right is defined?

Because magaturds refuse to hold their own accountable to anything, and you see no problem with that blatant hypocrisy.
Democrat much?
If you didn't have talking points spoon fed to you daily by your masters, you magaturds would have nothing to say.
And where do you get your talking points from, Rachael Maddow?

Merely, pointing out the trumpian radical right has done exactly that for the last five years. Radical left is totally full of shit, but no worse. At least they are not refusing the results of free elections. So, if we get a dipshit in the presidency, we can get rid of them in 4 years.
Left no worse.....? How's it goin' since Jan 20th, 2021.

The dipshit you elected can and has been doing a lot of damage.....4 years is a long time.

OK. Now I have read it and still have no problem with it. The number of domestic terrorism incidents based on hate crime for ethnic, religious and country of origin are on the rise, and needs further resource, as well as reports to the public. This is mostly what the bill is about.
You have NO problem with the fact it only lists White Supremacists and Neo Nazis in it?

The bill itself is racist.

So we start down the path to Europe. Using moments of Chaos to give the gov't more power. Ending with Hate Speech later so they can investigate you for what you say online.

In Europe what you say online can have you put in Jail.

This bill establishes new requirements to expand the availability of information on domestic terrorism, as well as the relationship between domestic terrorism and hate crimes.

It authorizes domestic terrorism components within the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the Department of Justice (DOJ), and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to monitor, analyze, investigate, and prosecute domestic terrorism.

6C90FAC9-9276-47EA-8862-7ACDD5F424B1.gif

Left no worse.....? How's it goin' since Jan 20th, 2021.

The dipshit you elected can and has been doing a lot of damage.....4 years is a long time.
Radical left is no better, but actually only wanting to rampage locally, as the local leaders elected will allow it, where normal leaders and those responsible for maintaining control and security of Washington D.C. will not.

You have NO problem with the fact it only lists White Supremacists and Neo Nazis in it?

The bill itself is racist.
The squeakiest wheel gets the grease. I'm not threatened by it. I'm no white supremacist. Not worried about black or brown people attacking. I am easily the best armed best trained, with home set up with security and dependability in mind for a mile around, and nothing like that threatened around me.

Radical left is no better, but actually only wanting to rampage locally, as the local leaders elected will allow it, where normal leaders and those responsible for maintaining control and security of Washington D.C. will not.
How'd J6 go then?

I don't approve of what some did then, but in another way, our officials may have had a glimpse of many of their constituents and the reality of what their actions are causing outside the wall.

How'd J6 go then?

I don't approve of what some did then, but in another way, our officials may have had a glimpse of many of their constituents and the reality of what their actions are causing outside the wall.
It is good for government to be reminded sometimes, and yes this was a good remind. Forewarned is forearmed, and I do believe they are better prepared and unlikely to take comm chatter on social media as lightly.
This time it wasn't the actions by government itself (inside or outside the wall) that the attackers were upset about. It was a false belief that the election had somehow been stolen, even though everything in the checking, approving, assignment of electors, courts, governor offices, etc said the election was legit, just the ramblings of a sore loser rousing an unstable mob, backed or enhanced by radicals. Most of those people probably did nothing unpatriotic and totally against our country, government, constitution in their life until that day. I can sympathize with their anguish at losing the election, but not their actions. They got off lucky, that more were not killed, and I am deeply thankful to the defenders that stood up for our country, and for the trauma of having to bear up under the attack. I am proud and glad those that broke the law that day and especially those that helped orchestrate the attack are being brought to justice, as this kind of thing is not to be tolerated.

It is good for government to be reminded sometimes, and yes this was a good remind. Forewarned is forearmed, and I do believe they are better prepared and unlikely to take comm chatter on social media as lightly.
This time it wasn't the actions by government itself (inside or outside the wall) that the attackers were upset about. It was a false belief that the election had somehow been stolen, even though everything in the checking, approving, assignment of electors, courts, governor offices, etc said the election was legit, just the ramblings of a sore loser rousing an unstable mob, backed or enhanced by radicals. Most of those people probably did nothing unpatriotic and totally against our country, government, constitution in their life until that day. I can sympathize with their anguish at losing the election, but not their actions. They got off lucky, that more were not killed, and I am deeply thankful to the defenders that stood up for our country, and for the trauma of having to bear up under the attack. I am proud and glad those that broke the law that day and especially those that helped orchestrate the attack are being brought to justice, as this kind of thing is not to be tolerated.

The election wasn't the only thing......Trump's win was a statement to those in congress.....and they didn't like it and acted accordingly.

The election wasn't the only thing......Trump's win was a statement to those in congress.....and they didn't like it and acted accordingly.
Trump's win in 2016? What statement was that? We don't care what kind of lying low character sleazeball runs the country?
Here is a statement on 2016. If the Dems had not put low character, manipulative Hillary as their candidate, the Republicans could not have gotten away with running trump and won. It is amazing normal republican put up with him until they were totally marginalized within 9 months of the election.

The bill references to another law for the definition of a domestic terrorist.

18 U.S. Code § 2331 - Definitions​

So if someone has a few brews watching a football game, and get into a shoving match, which could be dangerous to human life, they are a domestic terrorist?
Yep. The far left Biden administration will determine who is and is and who is not a "terrorist."

Just look how the wacko left on this board demonized ANY Republican who threatens the Left's hold on power. Anyone who doesn't support the Democrat Party and their goals for America is a terrorist

You believed the Russian hoax ???? If so who made you believe it ? Who was you listening too or for the one's that did believe also, who were they listening too ??

You see, there is this first situation that can also be called an insurrection (the Russian hoax), otherwise that is alledged to have been concocted by your government officials, and if so then why do you think that the first wasn't an insurrection that lasted for 4 year's, but a one day event on J6 was ???

It's because you are a partisan, so no matter where the evidence lead's you ignore it for partisan political reasons.

The hypocrisy is off the chain in this COUNTRY, especially concerning these matter's, and each side has built up an army that depending on the side the army is either conditioned to lie or be truthful. Which side do you ascribe too ??

Follow the evidence now.

Trump's win in 2016? What statement was that? We don't care what kind of lying low character sleazeball runs the country?
Here is a statement on 2016. If the Dems had not put low character, manipulative Hillary as their candidate, the Republicans could not have gotten away with running trump and won. It is amazing normal republican put up with him until they were totally marginalized within 9 months of the election.
Cracking open the can of worms that Trump cracked open, uhhhhhhh made him go a fishing... The fish didn't like getting caught on the Trump hook, and especially when they were thrown in the people's frying pan with their thin scales exposed, so Trump draining the pond created a situation that the gator's laying around on the bank's in good ole boy Washington didn't like.

The tax man a cometh... The same thing right ? LOL Wrong guy at the end, should have been Hillary. lol

Wake up America !

Last edited:
Trump did a fine job making sure the left didn't get the court. Did an amazing job on lowering Regulations and getting permits out quick.

Then the Globalists screwed the planet with this covid crap and destroyed our freaking economy. Now we have a veggie in office who is nothing but a puppet for his handlers.

You believed the Russian hoax ???? If so who made you believe it ? Who was you listening too or for the one's that did believe also, who were they listening too ??

You see, there is this first situation that can also be called an insurrection (the Russian hoax), otherwise that is alledged to have been concocted by your government officials, and if so then why do you think that the first wasn't an insurrection that lasted for 4 year's, but a one day event on J6 was ???

It's because you are a partisan, so no matter where the evidence lead's you ignore it for partisan political reasons.

The hypocrisy is off the chain in this COUNTRY, especially concerning these matter's, and each side has built up an army that depending on the side the army is either conditioned to lie or be truthful. Which side do you ascribe too ??

Follow the evidence now.
What Russian hoax was involved in the 2020 election. You think a Russian hoax was why Trump got his ass handed to him? Post me a link to the 2020 hoax. I'll read it. OK?

Ok. I get it. You want to say the 2016 campaign (which trump won) is why people voted him out in 2020. That is pretty outrageous grasping at that straw.

What if you are an American, that thought he was a lying, grifter to begin with and voted 3rd party because neither of the two parties ran anybody that I would even want on a city counsel in the backside of nowhere? Then what if it turned out, he broke every oath he ever took, and you knew this also. What if he hired his kids, and husbands with no political or governmental experience into executive positions, something every city and state has laws and regulations against, especially if you have to use executive privilege just to get them by standard national security clearance checks, as they wouldn't pass on their own? What if his keep people turned out to be crooks, agents of foreign government including Russia, tax cheats, etc, were charged and convicted either by their own pleading guilty to not being worth a shit, or were found guilty of felonies by juries of their peers, and in some cases you know he was warned this was the case, but hired them anyway, showing total lack of judgement or else an affinity for people who casually committed felonies? What if he supported known enemies and alienated long term friends of our country? What if he turned out to be a loudmouth that attacked the courts, the justice system, the news media whether accurate and right or wrong, just because he had the bully pulpit and liked to keep things stirred up. What if he didn't have the guts to fire somebody in person, so repeatedly tried to get other people to do it, some quitting themselves rather than be a part of that kind of crap? What if the draft dodging asshole talked about loving the military and repeatedly got rid of every hand-picked general he wished to have on his team for PR purposes, because he had no respect for their judgement, experience and counsel? Not to mention disrespecting fallen heroes of the country and our military down through the years? What if he tried to blackmail another country for person political benefit, until caught and got impeached for it? What if he promised the country a free wall and that he would make Mexico pay for, but dropped that plan when they told him to fuck off and there was nothing he could do about it, because it was just a lie to get votes in the first place? What if he turned out to be the worst rated president in that last 150 years and people did not want to re-elect him, just because they didn't think he was worth a shit? What if he, when asked by Russia and Turkey, agreed to let Turkey invade a foreign country with the intent to attack our allies in an area we controlled and people thought it was a low down un-American act for a US President? What if he authorized an attack in the field and when it sparked a counter-attack on our troops belittled and made fun of them, denying their injuries, the injuries were in fact public record and people didn't like it? What if he made a big deal about a historic budget passed with bipartisan support, but then stole money, line and paragraph allocated to fix military bases destroyed by storms, build schools for military servicemen's kids and repair needed water treatment and sanitation on military bases, as if he had a line item veto and could spend money as he chose without that money spending originating in the House as the Constitution says, but did it to fund a project of his own choosing, the even his own party would not get passed during his first two years in office when they controlled Congress? I know it is just the constitution and he did take an oath to it, but we all already knew he didn't honor oaths and commitments made before God, as we knew all the women he screwed while married, even though he paid hush money to keep it quiet. Some people don't forget all that kind of crap. There are gobs of reasons the vast majority of voters would not vote for him in 2020. They had seen him for 4 years and rejected him. Go figure.

What Russian hoax was involved in the 2020 election. You think a Russian hoax was why Trump got his ass handed to him? Post me a link to the 2020 hoax. I'll read it. OK?

Ok. I get it. You want to say the 2016 campaign (which trump won) is why people voted him out in 2020. That is pretty outrageous grasping at that straw.

What if you are an American, that thought he was a lying, grifter to begin with and voted 3rd party because neither of the two parties ran anybody that I would even want on a city counsel in the backside of nowhere? Then what if it turned out, he broke every oath he ever took, and you knew this also. What if he hired his kids, and husbands with no political or governmental experience into executive positions, something every city and state has laws and regulations against, especially if you have to use executive privilege just to get them by standard national security clearance checks, as they wouldn't pass on their own? What if his keep people turned out to be crooks, agents of foreign government including Russia, tax cheats, etc, were charged and convicted either by their own pleading guilty to not being worth a shit, or were found guilty of felonies by juries of their peers, and in some cases you know he was warned this was the case, but hired them anyway, showing total lack of judgement or else an affinity for people who casually committed felonies? What if he supported known enemies and alienated long term friends of our country? What if he turned out to be a loudmouth that attacked the courts, the justice system, the news media whether accurate and right or wrong, just because he had the bully pulpit and liked to keep things stirred up. What if he didn't have the guts to fire somebody in person, so repeatedly tried to get other people to do it, some quitting themselves rather than be a part of that kind of crap? What if the draft dodging asshole talked about loving the military and repeatedly got rid of every hand-picked general he wished to have on his team for PR purposes, because he had no respect for their judgement, experience and counsel? Not to mention disrespecting fallen heroes of the country and our military down through the years? What if he tried to blackmail another country for person political benefit, until caught and got impeached for it? What if he promised the country a free wall and that he would make Mexico pay for, but dropped that plan when they told him to fuck off and there was nothing he could do about it, because it was just a lie to get votes in the first place? What if he turned out to be the worst rated president in that last 150 years and people did not want to re-elect him, just because they didn't think he was worth a shit? What if he, when asked by Russia and Turkey, agreed to let Turkey invade a foreign country with the intent to attack our allies in an area we controlled and people thought it was a low down un-American act for a US President? What if he authorized an attack in the field and when it sparked a counter-attack on our troops belittled and made fun of them, denying their injuries, the injuries were in fact public record and people didn't like it? What if he made a big deal about a historic budget passed with bipartisan support, but then stole money, line and paragraph allocated to fix military bases destroyed by storms, build schools for military servicemen's kids and repair needed water treatment and sanitation on military bases, as if he had a line item veto and could spend money as he chose without that money spending originating in the House as the Constitution says, but did it to fund a project of his own choosing, the even his own party would not get passed during his first two years in office when they controlled Congress? I know it is just the constitution and he did take an oath to it, but we all already knew he didn't honor oaths and commitments made before God, as we knew all the women he screwed while married, even though he paid hush money to keep it quiet. Some people don't forget all that kind of crap. There are gobs of reasons the vast majority of voters would not vote for him in 2020. They had seen him for 4 years and rejected him. Go figure.
Yawn..........go drink and quench your TDS

Forum List

Back