Gyms, Public Baths Now Off Limits For Afghan Women After Taliban Ban

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Gyms and public baths are now also off limits to Afghan women, the Taliban confirmed Sunday, days after banning them from parks and funfairs.

Remote : Sun, 13 Nov 2022 21:25:02 +0530
Local : 2022-11-13(Sunday) 16 : 55 : 02
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app
This will of course breed a new generation of male superiority infested male youths in Afghanistan, ripe for terrorism school by the age of 14.
Yeah, Biden sucks for letting this atrocity happen.

Gyms and public baths are now also off limits to Afghan women, the Taliban confirmed Sunday, days after banning them from parks and funfairs.

Remote : Sun, 13 Nov 2022 21:25:02 +0530
Local : 2022-11-13(Sunday) 16 : 55 : 02
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app
This will of course breed a new generation of male superiority infested male youths in Afghanistan, ripe for terrorism school by the age of 14.
Why on earth would anyone want some smelly ass woman who has done nothing but sweat in her burka in a public bath?

Well, pretty much a predictable outcome.
Handed the country right back to the very people we started a war with to remove from power.
After wasting lives and taxpayers money of course.
So much for that new model of democracy we promised them.

Well, pretty much a predictable outcome.
Handed the country right back to the very people we started a war with to remove from power.
After wasting lives and taxpayers money of course.
So much for that new model of democracy we promised them.
Savages will be savages, over 28 trillion dollars has been wasted on the "War on Poverty" and there still is poverty, just look at the inner cities where the savages will be savages. Some types of people just dont want to be civilized. It takes too much work and intelligence to become civil.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

That seems to be the way they want to run their country.

Five failed foreign attempts to conquer Afghanistan, intervention by three superpowers, thousands of lives and billions of dollars lost, and Afghanistan remains unchanged from what it was two centuries ago.

At some point, we have to ask ourselves, why do we feel the need to meddle in the affairs of others?

As a member of the Board once said.

They don't want democracy, capitalism, etc...

They just want to continue having the freedom to fuck their goats, live in their mud huts and hide their women behind tons of cloth.

Whenever I see Afghans being interviewed, I'm always struck by their naivety, by their total lack of knowledge of what's going on even in Afghanistan let alone in America, Europe and I think:

Their world is their wives and children, their clan, their tribe and even the government in Kabul is a distant, irrelevant abstraction with almost no impact in their daily lives. This people cannot possibly hate America for the simple fact they don't even know what America means.

I bet you'll find much more anti-americanism in an english or german town (where people are much better informed about America and her role in the world) than in a typical Afghan village.

Whenever I see Afghans being interviewed, I'm always struck by their naivety, by their total lack of knowledge of what's going on even in Afghanistan let alone in America, Europe and I think:

Their world is their wives and children, their clan, their tribe and even the government in Kabul is a distant, irrelevant abstraction with almost no impact in their daily lives. This people cannot possibly hate America for the simple fact they don't even know what America means.

I bet you'll find much more anti-americanism in an english or german town (where people are much better informed about America and her role in the world) than in a typical Afghan village.
they hate america because they are taught to hate like that from birth...and they need something to do besides smoking all that great dope that makes their lives livable

Forum List

Back