Gym Owner Defies Lock-Down Order - Finally Wins

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
This is absolutely hilarious. Nothing stands in the way of democrats trying to destroy the economy in a desperate attempt to unseat the Best President Ever. However, a gym owner gets creative and declares his gym a republican campaign office, thereby putting an end to the destructive plans.

This is absolutely hilarious. Nothing stands in the way of democrats trying to destroy the economy in a desperate attempt to unseat the Best President Ever. However, a gym owner gets creative and declares his gym a republican campaign office, thereby putting an end to the destructive plans.

The worse thing is, that gym owner even put up safety procedures so people don't get infected. He still got shut down anyway.

.....mofo jackasses--they are ok with riots/burning/looting and all the Covid jam packed crap--but not people trying to work
...they need to be terminated with extreme prejudice
..Dumbass Deblasio is the leader of jackasses--ok for BLM, but no one else--THAT'S nazi crap--TERMINATE him

The worse thing is, that gym owner even put up safety procedures so people don't get infected. He still got shut down anyway.

Democrats destroy at all costs - it won't be negotiated.

I was talking to the guy who is in charge of the gym that I am a member of and I asked him if he has ever had to approach anyone there for not keeping up with themselves where showering is concerned and he said that he actually had words for someone about the very subject earlier this week. What makes both him and me sick about the matter is the fact that the gym has showers for the members to use in case they don't have anything like that where ever they are during the rest of their day.

God bless you and him and the other gym managers who do their job the way its supposed to be done always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back