Gwen Ifill, ‘PBS NewsHour’ Co-Anchor, Dies At 61 “Gwen was a standard bearer for courage, fairness a

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
582a0a731800002a0030df26.jpg

Dear God, please take her into your loving arms and quietly remind her that she was loved and will be missed. Rest in peace dear sister, you did us all proud.

• Banned
Fortunately this does not create a shortage of liberal talking heads.
Can we put aside politics....the sista was a true journalist and a damned good one. If you can't give her creds, than ignore this thread and take your hate some place else.

That's a shame. RIP and I hope her family is able to carry on without her.

It will be surprising if more Hillary devotees don't give up the ghost in the next few days. The emotional stress - like sunshine on snowflakes.
Clearly not enough people like the bitch, yaw need to move off of Hillary, ding dong, the bitch is dead...thank God.

Can we put aside politics....the sista was a true journalist and a damned good one. If you can't give her creds, than ignore this thread and take your hate some place else.

In what manner did I express hate?
Uh, you reeek of it and I smelt it.

So absolutely no idea. I get it. Doubtful you can smell any hate beyond your own.

So absolutely no idea. I get it. Doubtful you can smell any hate beyond your own.
If I expel hatred, I learn from the best, ie white people!!

If I expel hatred, I learn from the best, ie white people!!

:woohoo:

Playing the victim card!

Forum List

Back