Guy hunts down bully after 40 years

You have to watch the vid to get the gist. Pansy finds the bully. Bully apologizes. Now Bully is threatening to sue Pansy and called him a stalker. I am inclined to side with the Bully. Who carries this shit for 40 years? A pansy.

He couldn't move on after 40 years and hunts the guy down. Yeah, he has issues.

I'd have to know the extent of the bullying. I have done mediation with people and some bullying can be very extreme. Things that happen during your formative years can effect a person the rest of their life.

From the clip, I would say if the bully felt stalked he now understands possibly what the person seeking closure may have felt in the experience of being bullied as a kid.

I'd have to read the book.

Last edited:
I think it was Bill Cosby who included a bit in his routine about getting back at the bully who would unload snowballs on him all winter. He would store several snowballs in the freezer in the winter and then get the guy back in the middle of summer.

The pansy is upset that the bully didn't show enough remorse. After 40 years it's a wonder the bully remembered this panty at all. The minute the panty said "fast forward a few months" it was obvious that said panty kept harassing the man. Yep sue him. He's a stalker.

Guy has to be Irish.

The Irish do not bear grudges.

They cherish them!
Nah, sounds more like Da Jooz.

But this does remind me of a very recent incident... Just last week I learned that my high school biology teacher ('69/'70) was retired and living nearby. I called him up and confessed to breaking a slide while using a microscope in his class, then slipping it back into the box holder. When he found it, he was really pissed and chewed out the whole class. I kept my mouth shut.

That shit has haunted me ever since. The guy couldn't quit laughing after hearing my "confession". I feel so... cleansed. :thup:

[
... snip ...
But this does remind me of a very recent incident... Just last week I learned that my high school biology teacher ('69/'70) was retired and living nearby. I called him up and confessed to breaking a slide while using a microscope in his class, then slipping it back into the box holder. When he found it, he was really pissed and chewed out the whole class. I kept my mouth shut.

That shit has haunted me ever since. The guy couldn't quit laughing after hearing my "confession". I feel so... cleansed. :thup:
At your next class reunion you must confess to your fellow classmates since they had to bear the brunt of your deceit. Then you will be "cleansed".

Guy has to be Irish.

The Irish do not bear grudges.

They cherish them!
Nah, sounds more like Da Jooz.

In HS I taped a pack of firecrackers under a urinal, with a cigarette for a fuse.

My principal(also my lifelong best friend's father) smelled smoke, thought he would bust some smokers.

Well, nobody was in there, so he decided to take a piss about the time they all went off.

Later that day, all the boys were called to the gym.

Seems the principal had pissed all over himself, had to go home and change, and was really pissed.

Got us all in the gym, was giving us the lecture when I dropped a cherry bomb under the bleachers.

BOOM!

He just looked around, said "You guys got more balls that Dick Tracy and Fearless Fosdick combined, and sent us back to class.

He died of a heart attack three years later, and I always felt sorta bad.

But, those were the days, firecrackers at school were just a prank, we all carried knives, and nobody cared.

Fights were one on one, there was a code of what was acceptable.

Times have changed; I'd hate to be in a school today.

Depending on what the bully actually did it could be like rape and that scar remains until death. What disturbs me is why did this "victim" not have the gonads to stand up to the so-called bully when it was happening? Sometimes as a boy you have take some lumps. Humiliation is worse than an ass whooping.

New Topics

Forum List

Back