Guns.... no longer need a license!

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
DeWalt Nail Gun

A must have in every home in America !

For everyone who would rather not have a gun in the house!

In view of the recent Supreme Court ruling, sales of this new product may skyrocket.

Washington thinks they are going to take away our guns, so check this out. I like it!

NAIL GUNS! AND, you don't even have to REGISTER them or have LICENSES for them!

AND, you don't have to worry about them being CONCEALED!

Just a LOT of good stuff to do with THIS!

Once in awhile something so totally cool comes out that even a guy who doesn't normally even know what he'd like for Father's Day or Christmas would immediately ask for it:

Thank you, DeWalt!!!

dewalt.jpg

New Nail Gun, made by DeWALT

It can drive a 16-D nail through a 2x4 at 200 yards.

This makes construction a breeze, you can sit in your lawn chair and build a fence.

Just get your wife to hold the fence boards in place while you sit back, and relax and when she has the board in the right place, just fire away.

With the hundred round magazine, you can build the fence with a minimum of reloading. After a day of fence building with the new DeWalt Rapid fire nail gun, the wife will not ask you to build or fix anything else, probably, ever again.

DeWalt Nail Gun

In view of the recent Supreme Court ruling, sales of this new product may skyrocket.

Washington thinks they are going to take away our guns, so check this out. I like it!

Once in awhile something so totally cool comes out that even a guy who doesn't normally even know what he'd like for Father's Day or Christmas would immediately ask for it:

Thank you, DeWalt!!!

dewalt.jpg

This makes construction a breeze, you can sit in your lawn chair and build a fence.

Just get your wife to hold the fence boards in place while you sit back, and relax and when she has the board in the right place, just fire away.

With the hundred round magazine, you can build the fence with a minimum of reloading. After a day of fence building with the new DeWalt Rapid fire nail gun, the wife will not ask you to build or fix anything else, probably, ever again.
coo :cool:l!!

Too bad Dewalt does not make the piece in the picture. A man name David Wiggens put it together.
DeWalt-16-Nail-Gun-.jpg

This has been around for awhile. I like it. It handles very nicely and you can cut down the time it takes to build a house by about 3 weeks. You can also deer hunt with it.

DeWalt Nail Gun

Thank you, DeWalt!!!

dewalt.jpg

Wow that thing is breathtaking...

I gotta get me one of them.

That shit is billy bad ass...

Too bad Dewalt does not make the piece in the picture. A man name David Wiggens put it together.
DeWalt-16-Nail-Gun-.jpg

You really had to Google that?

You couldn't tell by the claim, "" It can drive a 16-D nail through a 2x4 at 200 yards"" that it was a joke?

:eusa_eh:

Well how does one shoot a nail without compressed air/gass?

I don't see any compressed air hookups.

It's still a badass chopper tho.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back