Guns do not cause gun crime, democrat party prosecutors and judges do....Cartel members released due to "Bail Reform," in New York...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
We do not have a gun problem in the U.S.....we have a democrat party problem...democrat party judges and prosecutors keep releasing the most dangerous and violent criminals over and over again....like these guys...

Two Southern California men allegedly tied to the Mexican Cartels were arrested last week in New York City after authorities busted them with approximately $1.2 million of crystal meth but were later released under the state’s bail laws.

We do not have a gun problem in the U.S.....we have a democrat party problem...democrat party judges and prosecutors keep releasing the most dangerous and violent criminals over and over again....like these guys...

Two Southern California men allegedly tied to the Mexican Cartels were arrested last week in New York City after authorities busted them with approximately $1.2 million of crystal meth but were later released under the state’s bail laws.

This is a lie and fails as a confirmation bias fallacy.

We have a rightwing neo-fascist, illiberal, authoritarian Republican problem.

This is a lie and fails as a confirmation bias fallacy.

We have a rightwing neo-fascist, illiberal, authoritarian Republican problem.

Yeah....you have to work harder on that.....I have submitted their actual policies and practices........then you babies bitch about me linking to all the stories....

So, by your own link, it wasn't democratic judges or prosecutors, it was state laws of the land, put into law by short-sighted weak on crime politicians?
I think it is the same old story. The lure of easy money has a very strong appeal.

I've just read a link on a drugs bust. Erm, where's the gun problem? Did you mean to put this in guns, or should it be drugs :dunno:

I've just read a link on a drugs bust. Erm, where's the gun problem? Did you mean to put this in guns, or should it be drugs :dunno:

They are members of a cartel....guns come with the job........releasing them increases the chance of actual gun violence....they weren't just sitting on 1.2 million dollars in drugs with their bare hands...someone, nearby, had guns to protect those drugs...

They are members of a cartel....guns come with the job........releasing them increases the chance of actual gun violence....they weren't just sitting on 1.2 million dollars in drugs with their bare hands...someone, nearby, had guns to protect those drugs...
But I can't read about any guns in the link, it's a drugs run. So what has a drugs bust got to do with the 2nd Amendment?

But I can't read about any guns in the link, it's a drugs run. So what has a drugs bust got to do with the 2nd Amendment?

Cartels protect their drugs with guns....these guys were released back onto the streets......if they need to shoot someone, they will......they could have been held, they were released......

Cartels protect their drugs with guns....these guys were released back onto the streets......if they need to shoot someone, they will......they could have been held, they were released......
So where does it say in the article the drug runners were protected by others with guns?

I hit report because it's under 2nd Amendment and the story has fuck all to do with it. Merely speculation on your part.

With this comment, you have demonstrated that you have no clue about our problems. The black market on drugs and the competition for a share of that market accounts for a HUGE portion of our violence problem. It's not a drug bust that matters. It's government releasing drug runners, who are unequivocally and indisputably violent people, onto the street.

If you can't connect the dots, this is not the discussion for you.

So where does it say in the article the drug runners were protected by others with guns?

I hit report because it's under 2nd Amendment and the story has fuck all to do with it. Merely speculation on your part.

Yeah....they walk around with 1.2 million in drugs without guns.........

With this comment, you have demonstrated that you have no clue about our problems. The black market on drugs and the competition for a share of that market accounts for a HUGE portion of our violence problem. It's not a drug bust that matters. It's government releasing drug runners, who are unequivocally and indisputably violent people, onto the street.

If you can't connect the dots, this is not the discussion for you.
Nope, drugs are a problem in any country. Read the link, it could be applied to any country, the traffickers of the drugs were caught, nothing mentioned about guns.

Which guns were the traffickers carrying? Nothing to do with the 2ndA.

Nope, drugs are a problem in any country. Read the link, it could be applied to any country, the traffickers of the drugs were caught, nothing mentioned about guns.

Which guns were the traffickers carrying? Nothing to do with the 2ndA.

Yeah...tell that to the criminals in Britain, France, Sweden.......guns are used to protect their drug turf......even in the U.S....cartels are not sending guys with 1.2 million in drugs unprotected into the U.S.....you doofus.

Yeah...tell that to the criminals in Britain, France, Sweden.......guns are used to protect their drug turf......even in the U.S....cartels are not sending guys with 1.2 million in drugs unprotected into the U.S.....you doofus.

That's irrelevant. In your link, please discuss the guns used and how this effects your 2ndA as you now drag Britain, France, Sweden into it?

That's irrelevant. In your link, please discuss the guns used and how this effects your 2ndA as you now drag Britain, France, Sweden into it?

Drugs are the primary driver of gang crime in our cities...releasing known cartel members allows gun crime to continue.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back