Guns confiscated from private owner Australia

As well as the Glock handguns, the haul contained military-style guns such as AK-47s, MP5 sub-machine guns and rifles featuring telescopic lenses.
An audit of the men's weapons was carried out sometime in the past two months, in accordance with Australian firearms law, but police would not say if that led to the raid.

Any evil glock?:eek: :cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

There is so many things wrong with this story I really don't know where to begin.
Like calling semi automatic weapons automatic weapons.. I am of the opinion I doubt any of those firearms were automatics or sub-machine . Hell the average gun owner I know has that many guns if not more.

Australian police find 328 guns, 4.2 tons of ammo at farm - World News

from the photos

the vast majority of them appear to be bolt actions

But not all.

Why does it matter how many he owns?

Why do stories about Australia's gun laws matter at all?

Bigreb claimed in the OP that the "average" gun owner owns as many, if not more guns than this guy (328), I'm asking him if he really is deluded enough to actually believe that.

No I didn't make that claim. I personally have 150

Bigreb claimed in the OP that the "average" gun owner owns as many, if not more guns than this guy (328), I'm asking him if he really is deluded enough to actually believe that.

i have been to several estate auctions

that had at least three hundred firearms

i would not say it is average

but it certainly exists

No I didn't make that claim. I personally have 150

150! I personally have all of 3!

It's a hobby, what can I say.
Some people like collecting cars or baseball cards, I like tools and lot's of them.

i have been to several estate auctions

that had at least three hundred firearms

i would not say it is average

but it certainly exists
Nor would I say it either, I didn't. I said the average one I know.

Forum List

Back